**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not sure how to feel about my new 6*

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Win? Maybe? Hidden node with siphon?

Comments

• AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    My last 6* was Jane Foster. You're welcome
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Defence for aw
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well he is atleast better then redskull i just got,,
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    I just pulled him too

I'm deffo thinking AW defence.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Aznkerbz said:

My last 6* was Jane Foster. You're welcome

I got her too.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    My 6* is spiderman classic and black phanter civil war. So yeah. Only For aw diversity (since 4* maxed god tier even more useful than them)
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    He’s not that bad. He is shock immune, which is something not many champs are, and actually benefits from the attempts to shock him.

EMP Modification benefits him, cause the shocks applied increase his... what now? Critical Damage? I guess so.

And he also shocks, so this regen node on the current Kang’s boss in EQ is also pretty much useless
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    At least it wasn’t Daredevil (Classic) just pulled him.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Still better than Magneto smh
  • Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
    he suk
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

He’s not that bad. He is shock immune, which is something not many champs are, and actually benefits from the attempts to shock him.

EMP Modification benefits him, cause the shocks applied increase his... what now? Critical Damage? I guess so.

And he also shocks, so this regen node on the current Kang’s boss in EQ is also pretty much useless

Each shock gives him about +20% Attack; and the shocks last longer. So as you say, he can do really well against EMP modification; and opponents like Red Skull and (probably) Dr Doom.

Good synergies with Miles Morales, Dr Octopus and Green Goblin, if you have them: https://www.marvelsynergy.com/champions/electro
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Aryl said:

When I first started playing this game he was talked about as a “super champ” at the time.

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    KattohS said:

Aryl said:

When I first started playing this game he was talked about as a “super champ” at the time.

OH yeah, Back in the day electros sp2 did insane amounts of damage..