**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC EQ boss fight Kang, help!

I just tried fighting Kang in this months UC EQ. Any tips to counter his instant regeneration? I don't seem to do enough damage quickly enough, before he regenerates completely.

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Heal block should be helpful eh
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    if you can't kill him in 20 sec, you need to have a shock or incinerate or a passive heal block (from warlock infection, mysterio heal block or duped archangel neurotoxin) to stop him from healing. Nothing else will stop the healing.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Yeah, thanks for all advice. I realised I hadn't read the nodes carefully enough. A couple of well timed incinerates and suddenly it was easy. :smile:
  • Ctuchik said:

He is immune to manipulation of his regeneration. So No, Healblock won't help.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

if you can't kill him in 20 sec, you need to have a shock or incinerate or a passive heal block (from warlock infection, mysterio heal block or duped archangel neurotoxin) to stop him from healing. Nothing else will stop the healing.

If kang is immune to regen rate modification, i do not think that even passive heal blocks will help?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    HUMAN TORCH. Guaranteed incinerate damage on Kang.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Ctuchik said:

He is immune to manipulation of his regeneration. So No, Healblock won't help.
    Ah, i havent even tried him yet. No idea what the nodes were.
    My mistake

HUMAN TORCH. Guaranteed incinerate damage on Kang.

Yeah, I only had Hyperion and MODOK. Hyperion was already dead before I read the nodes description more carefully. A well timed heavy (with incinerate) with my remaining MODOK saved me from using revives. :smile:
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I just powered through his health with Corvus on my first run. 5/50 plenty enough to deal with 50k health if you can play aggressively.
    Next topic: Any tips on defeating Red Skull? *hopeful*
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i didnt read his node until i got to him (i'm not usually concerned with a node that early on in UC). When i saw the comments about incinerate i wasn't impressed considering none of the champs i had could counter the node. I used my lowest PI character and kept hitting him eventually dying on purpose before he would re-gen. that left a lower amount of health for my highest damage output champ....i was able to get him down with that champ in time. Stupid node if you ask me. Guess i'll have to bring in an incinerate champ when i try and 100% it.