**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jane foster need to be buffed

LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
Hi kabam

Please buff jane foster. She is useless champs. Not have any utilities. Rework her like you did great job for colossus and oml ! Please !

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    She isn't useless. Good shock damage, can chainstun and stagger with heavies. She's a middle tier mystic (certainly above the likes of Diablo and iron fist)
    There are other champs that need revamps. She isn't one. And a revamp won't happen to anyone this close to OMLs and Colossus's one. Will be a few months
    Lovekabam said:

.... She hits like baby...

Damage isn't everything. She is more utility than damage. Not every champ is a Namor or a Corvus in damage.
    edited November 2019
    RoninMan said:

Terra said:

Lovekabam said:

.... She hits like baby...

Damage isn't everything. She is more utility than damage. Not every champ is a Namor or a Corvus in damage.
    What utility? Stagger?
    Stagger. Shock. Chainstun. Also think she's shock resistant but I'm unsure of that
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Lol !!! When need you that ?
    I am serious... I have many 6 stars. And jane is mine duped but she hits really so looooow... It's not enough to have stagger or shock when you need 5x more hits for beat a champs....
    edited November 2019
    Lovekabam said:

I am serious... I have many 6 stars. And jane is mine duped but she hits really so looooow... It's not enough to have stagger or shock when you need 5x more hits for beat a champs....

If you dont like using her then don't. No one is forcing you too. It's obvious you have a deep roster. I've just said my opinion on her, and obviously you have your own of her. Not all champs are built for pure damage and if you are as strong as I think you are, you should have realized this ages ago.
    I am ok with seatin who have same champion that me but look where she is: low tier... She could be better with more attak rating. She really hits like baby. I'm not asking for big change but it's like she missed 20% attak power of her base rating....

• I have a soft spot for jane foster, i used a 4 40 duped version of her to 100% the goldblums challenge... so hopefully she gets buffed after HB
    edited November 2019
    Yes i hooe too.

Her SP1 SP2 AND SP3 Text are almost same: "100% chance to electrocute" not more nothing difference. Could be cool if one of theses SP can get something more different additionnaly of current SP.

And for have more utility she can have:
    Each time she stun, she steal life
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

She isn't useless. Good shock damage, can chainstun and stagger with heavies. She's a middle tier mystic (certainly above the likes of Diablo and iron fist)
    There are other champs that need revamps. She isn't one. And a revamp won't happen to anyone this close to OMLs and Colossus's one. Will be a few months

All the more reason to buff her. It takes less effort to make a mediocre good then a thrash decent.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Gambit, magnitos, cyclopses, dpxf, dd, falcon, miles, im, ip - all those are worse champs and deserve to be buffed before jf
    Now the proof...
    Lot of 4* can do better work and kill him with 3x less hits... So so so loooong fight. She really hits like baby...

+300hits for a 6 stars duped !!! It's so much ! It's clear she hits like baby. Who want to rank her r2 with that ? Nobody. Seatin did good to placed her at low tier champs. Useless
    Someone is not agree so i continue to add proof...

With a 3*:

With a 4*:

edited November 2019
    And our SUPER JANE FOSTER 6* DUPED:

Compared to:
    3*: -68hits
    4*: -117hits

Have a good day :neutral:
    So a forum moderator can say something about her ?
    Something can be done for her or i can forget her ?
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    edited November 2019
    We must wait for next thor movie where jane will be introduced in MCU as thor and I think that Kabam must modify it that time itself as we will know more about its superpowers

Instead of introducing any champion like Thor (Love and Thunder) they must buff old champion itself
    Hope you are right... But will be long time before next thor movie :neutral: