**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CapIW nullify Unstoppable Bug

So I used my Cap today in tier 3 AW on path 4, node 3 against a 6 star kingpin. I started the fight smoothly and then it seemed I was unable to nullify the unstoppable anymore. I’m aware of kingpins heavy interaction of a passive unstoppable (I believe it’s passive- basically cap doesn’t get rid of that one) but I always waited for that unstoppable to go away before attacking. I also always had a kinetic charge.

Is this a bug or am I missing something and has anyone else has issues like this? Don’t want any compensation or anything but would like to know the interactions going on that aren’t clearly noted in the champ descriptions.

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    edited November 2019
    probably... it still had passive unstoppable active, because regardless of what champion you're using you simply need to wait for passive unstoppable to go away to attack. so in this scenario cap iw not nullifying passive unstoppable isn't a bug, it's just something cap can't do. i think it has the same interaction with rhino unstoppable dash forward
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Let me clarify, I never attacked when the passive unstoppable Was active, only the buff. It didn’t nullify the buff. I tried to say all that to avoid people explaining that because I already know and those all work as intended.
    Node 3 in aw is path 4 buff toggle unstoppable. All champs get unstoppable for a duration. For all the people who are unaware of what I’m talking about
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Did you still have your kinetic charges when you went in to attack and nullify the unstoppable? Cause CAIW needs to be kinetically charged to be able to nullify unstoppable
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i experienced this a lot, but when i make a post on this, people just keeps telling me that either i (capiw) did not have kinetic charges or hit into a passive unstoppable. i know what i was doing, its a bug (not all the time, but sporadically) that kabam needs to solve...
    Thank you! Finally