**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fighting Dr Doom

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
I’ve fought Dr Doom twice in the Fantastic Invasions yesterday, and I found him weirdly hard to deal with. My current strategy is to use Spider-Gwen’s slow to negate his Aura, but I saw somewhere that it was bugged, so I’m also bringing in backup champs. Currently on my list are Stark Spidey to help me evade and Magik for power control. Any other champions that can counter him?

On a slight side note, Killmonger with the Void synergy is great for Mr Fantastic

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Quake him
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personally I don’t like Quake much. For another question, is there any way to counter his natural crit resistance?
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I like how people say quake like everyone is good at playing her.. I used Human torch for most of it in flame on mode and just baited the Ka-mayha-mayha sp1. Finished with 1 hit combos on ghost
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I like how people say quake like everyone is good at playing her.. I used Human torch for most of it in flame on mode and just baited the Ka-mayha-mayha sp1. Finished with 1 hit combos on ghost

I didn’t use quake. I was giving options.
    I used blade/mephisto synergy and human torch as well.

But to be okay with quake you just need to know how to parry. And that is sufficient to beat doom with quake.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Stealth Spidey when you select the slow pre-fight ability should work well. I haven't done uncollected yet but Stealthy worked well for the daily mission. Human Torch is the way to go though if you have him.
    As a small update, I tested with Stark Spidey on Master mode, and it didn’t work too well. His crit resistance is a bit too high for it to work since he’s not sustainable enough for a long matchup
    But if Blade works well, I guess I might as well just bring him in anyways for the trinity. Is Doom a villain?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Human Torch. Just turn on Nova Flame and he goes down in like 20 or less hits. Just watch his health melt like ice cream (he also has class advantage).
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Tbf, you pretty much need to be good with anyone to beat high tier champs. Besides, Quake's difficulty is highly exaggerated. She just has a very unique playstyle that most people give up on too soon.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Tbf, you pretty much need to be good with anyone to beat high tier champs. Besides, Quake's difficulty is highly exaggerated. She just has a very unique playstyle that most people give up on too soon.
    Im find Quake boeing migt just be me becasse of only hav a 4 Star.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I used Void against Doom, his Petrify shuts the Aura and he is incinerate immune.