**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it possible to add a progress screen for 250 million fighting? Overflowing objects expire and this is annoying.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lolwut?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    the first part seems to be asking about a live progress check for the global milestones which I know alot of people have asked about. the second seems to be about asking for the stash to have the timer removed for expiring items which I doubt Kabam would do
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    A progress meter would be cool and a great way for Kabam to maintain the promised communication from 12.0.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    How are we even supposed to know how many fights were at?

Pretty sure that is the purpose of the request for a progress meter.

I don’t read the thread much
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I bet that'd be very tough - at least a live in game look-in.

I don't think not knowing is going to be to screw us over though. If anything, if they overestimated us, they can still unveil the rewards even if we didn't hit certain milestones as quickly as anticipated.

I think a global tally would be awesome to see. Maybe a daily check in. But I think we'll get the rewards regardless
    kfd2010 said:

I don't think not knowing is going to be to screw us over though. If anything, if they overestimated us, they can still unveil the rewards even if we didn't hit certain milestones as quickly as anticipated.

I think a global tally would be awesome to see. Maybe a daily check in. But I think we'll get the rewards regardless

It could have a timer where it updated about every 10 minutes to show the current fight amount instead of being a straight live counter.
  • kfd2010 said:

It is hard to say: sometimes that kind of thing isn't hard to get at all, because the game tracks many statistics in different ways. It might be harder to add the UI element to show it to us than it is to get the data.

Since it is unlikely we can get a UI element added to the game client quickly, I'd like to at least see Kabam make posts or tweets or something periodically, at least a couple times a day or so. Would be nice to know.
    Won’t be any progress when fights don’t count, or the game is in maintenance. We must be closer to the first milestone than Kabam wanted us to be
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

I don’t read the thread much
    So why should anyone help you if you are a lazyass
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    This was on another thread Kabam Miike said they was looking into making a forum post with updates added to it every few days..
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

IOSJasoN said:

This was on another thread Kabam Miike said they was looking into making a forum post with updates added to it every few days..

That would be cool. If they ever did it.