**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty Shortage

Loyalty is one of those commodities that are very scarce to earn in game. I hope that the team can look into ways at increasing it. The boosts cost a lot and donations to alliances if you need loyalty take a lot to use on a weekly basis.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The only option isn't using "mercs" or shell allies. Nobody is forcing u to run map 7 everyday or play war for that matter. That is your choice. Map 7 has high rewards. It shouldn't be easy to do it everyday. That's part of how they keep the game balanced.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Meanwhile, i have 800k loyalty due to md refunds lol
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

Hey there,

We understand that Loyalty is a rare resource in game, and are looking into ways in the future to help alleviate that, but also want to maintain Loyalty as a rare resource.

Thanks Mike, loyalty is one of the rare things that maybe can be attached to some of the arena grind milestones? Something, we are capped on spending it on a crystal per day if you choose to do so. Things in the game change has to be some advancing in some areas. However thank you for taking the time to chime in and provide some insight.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Hey there,

We understand that Loyalty is a rare resource in game, and are looking into ways in the future to help alleviate that, but also want to maintain Loyalty as a rare resource.

By lifting all together or increasing the restrictions Kabam put on the daily loyalty collections maybe...?
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    *by increase, I mean from 1000 to 2500, or whatever agreed number that is higher than our current situation...maybe even add that to the main rewards from the Sunday arena -le gasp!-
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Plantesan said:

*by increase, I mean from 1000 to 2500, or whatever agreed number that is higher than our current situation...maybe even add that to the main rewards from the Sunday arena -le gasp!-

AWESOME IDEA!