**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Is anyone else having an issue with the new event that just started 40minutes ago. You have to beat the champ twice before moving forward.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    yes... Annoying as ****
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    The 4* basic arena is glitching too, error after error and can't get to any fighting
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    Same
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Happening to me in epic. First fight in the right. Beat jugs 3 times and won't let me past the node. Restarting ap now.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Happening to me as well.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Yeah, there is a bug.
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike Please we need a fix soon we can't play
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    And you lose health too like it timed out but it didn’t. I had to fight Phoenix and now cap og about 3 times to get it not to glitch out on master quest.
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    We need that emergency maintenance
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You have to force quit and then go back in. It happened to me in the invasion quest on the first node.
  • Just happened to me during a war match
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Yeah same here, really really annoying. The event is tedious enough as it is, it really doesn’t need any more annoying things added to it.

Edit: and now I can’t seem to enter the quest, keep getting that red wifi in the right corner. I know it doesn’t say the old and familiair “problems connecting to network, please check your connection,” but it does feel like this is just that.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Highly annoying. Getting nowhere, just fighting same over and over. Pls fix asap. Thanks!
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Same happening to me.

I just did one of the daily fights vs Magneto, won, and when I got back to the map, 50% of my health was gone, and I had to fight Magneto again. After winning the second time, I'm back to the same spot. I had to kill the app, win a third time, then advance to Carnage. Guess what? Fought Carnage three times, too.

Your QA department needs a massive overhaul.
  • Currently unable to join the 4* featured and this message kicked me out originally. Will be fuming if it results in losing my streak or glitch into loss of points!!!

j
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 41
    MASSIVELY ANNOYING FIX THIS SH**
  • Fought in AQ, won fight, but back on map screen I was in same place, Opponent still standing, and my health not affected.
    Then Connection Symbol, and Disconnect.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I just fought mr fantastic 4 times in UC. It reset again with me losing half health.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    i force quitted mine and went back in and it still repeated. There’s no fix and I just can’t play the invasions. Playing on an iphone 10s with everything updated to it’s latest versions. Can we get this thread moved to the Bug Report section?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They need to fix this soon.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Game is bugged, people having to fight the same EQ enemies repeatedly and I'm having to fight Sentinel over and over after defeating him multiple times in AQ
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Yep. Same same. It's acting as though you timed out (lost health) and you have to fight again.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    It happened to me in war and in the event quest. This has to be fixed quickly!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Update and restart game didn’t help at all!
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Just happened to me in AQ as well
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Same here.
    Is this happening in War??