**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights Resetting after Completion and not being able to Enter Arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    https://youtu.be/x0WzTcFC9CE

Was going, with side quest have to fight opponents twice and losing half health before you even fight
  • Don’t need to upload video, game has problems right now not registering fight wins. Or maybe completely down by now.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Same. Venompool, second champ tile, left path, invasion event quest, keeps respawning. Pixel 3 XL, WiFi, Android 10.
  • MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 25
    This also happened to me. I beat Venompool with Domino in the Fantastic Invasion quest, but then the screen stuttered, and I didn't get the victory message. I then had to fight Venompool a couple more times before it registered the victory.
  • GertjeBEGertjeBE Posts: 6
    I have the same issue
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    edited November 2019
    I see a bunch of these posts already, I'm just making my own for points for the forum credit lol. Fought venom three times master mode invasion quest. Then it takes half my health? Either it's a big bug or kabam is getting wild with the nodes lol.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Had to beat the master difficulty boss 3 times before it counted
    Now I can’t get into the event at all.
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

Yes I have had the same problem. You defeat the boss then it knocks you to 50% health and have to go in and do it again, and hope that it doesn’t do the same thing again.

This happened to me about a month ago in aq. Won the fight go out then mate was fighting the same champ again. This time happened twice in the new side quest
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    Same here - fought modok five times and he's very much still alive after killing him all five times. Yet my lost health remains.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    yep a lot of us are having that issue. I've fought Diablo three times already and it won't give me quest completion.
  • BRTILBRTIL Posts: 12
    I defeated thanks with Captain Marvel but when it went back to the aq map he was still alive and I fought him again. This time I lost, typical. Why didnt he die the first time ?
  • Spazad_58Spazad_58 Posts: 48

• I’m not sure where to report this bug. It happens in the Daily Quest Fantasic Invasion Master level.

I took the first path and fought the first champ. But then it kept taking back to the same champ to fight and would never let me move on even though I’d already beat that champ.

I quit the quest and restarted the game. I went back in as I did before. It let me fight the first champ and move onto the second champ. But then the bug happened with that champ. Even though I would beat him it would let me pass by because the game acted as though I’d never fought him and won. I’m stuck what did I do?

[Drest] Wooly booger
  • MightyDZAMightyDZA Posts: 19
    I've fought the same Gwenpool twice now, won both times, and it won't clear her to let me move to the next fight in War. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Yep happened to me 4 times in a row and several other people in my Ally. Win the fight, and just goes back to the same fight as if it never happened.
  • Happened to me fighting reed in uncollected quest, had to fight him 4 times .
  • That update was for the Description (Rules) Display for Ally/Solo Events (which was just blank)
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Same here, I am using Scarlett Witch against Venompool.
  • Ok. Thanks
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Same thing just happened to me. Only I died before the end, but everything went back to prior to before I fought
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    had to do the same fight 3 times and another one 4 times, really annoying.
  • Dirty2180Dirty2180 Posts: 9
    Same issue happening with myself and other alliance members in Invasion quest. Some are losing health on their champs some are not.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    same here...fight twice even 3 times......Cost me lot's of potions.....
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Ive recorded it working both ways
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Having the same issue now I can’t get into EQ at all. Keep getting connection issue and game timing out now. Everything else appears “normal”

This same issue is happening to me. Can't get into EQ at all. Now arena is also doing the same.
  • After you beat a fight in certain fights like event quests it doesn’t count and when you go back in you lose 50% of your HP and you try again and die for my experience. I reset the quest and tried again to see if it would fix but same results. This game breaking glitch needs to be fixed immediately!!
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Just happened to me against an AW boss.
This discussion has been closed.