**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights Resetting after Completion and not being able to Enter Arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SyedSyed Posts: 25
    I notice the glitches in MCOC Game today, i have to fight twice in Fantastic Invasion.
    After Defeating Gwenpool Fight started again, any idea why?
    Same happened in AQ fight
  • LavishtjLavishtj Posts: 0
    edited November 2019
    I fought venompool 3 times and it kept sending me back to fight him after I beat him with my champs. Also when it sent me back my champs were at half health while he was back at full
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I just beat an AQ Boss Twice! It keeps resetting!!! 😥 And I had just used boosts before the Emergency Maintenance Alert came up on the forums... (Somehow I'm still in the game)
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos can we take the game out of maintenance for the end of AQ? None of the battle groups in my alliance will be able to clear today if the game doesn't start back up soon.
  • flako423flako423 Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    so me and some ally members were communicating to take down nodes in war as it was coming close to the time experation. we needed two fights and clearely one of the team members won a fight to remove node from boss....but it didnt register. tried again and we lost attack bonuses....wasnt able to finish fgiht and was not ablt to take boss down.

not to braag but my ally always takes down bosses in every war as im sure tons of other ally do too...
    but we werent given a fair chance at at least 100% this map in war.

and currently we are in the last hour of AQ and all we need is Thanos to get defeated...but since we are in emergency maintenance will we be able to finish?

will KABAM do something about it....oif not where do i complain about this with my ally mebers
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

nienienie said:

Emergency maintenance when we are trying to finish AQ map - less than hour left and we are getting ready to attack Thanos boss? Ugh :(

I know, I'm really sorry about that. We had to make the choice to put the game into Emergency Maintenance to prevent further problems, but I know it will affect some players worse than others. I hope that it's back up in time for you to complete your Alliance Quest!
    I'm not one to scream Compensation but Please think about sending out some Alliance Potions and a Boost or Two to everyone, because I know I'm not the only one to unfortunately use Alliance Quest or War Resources just before the Emergency Maintenance kicked in or had a fight reset leading those Resources going to waste.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Maybe at least extend the timers by an hour so everyone has a chance to finish and not waste any resources that were used?
  • kscharnockkscharnock Posts: 47
    So I pretty much KO the last war boss and upon completion it resets, now we are guaranteed to lose our war match because we literally cannot get him down...

Outstanding!
  • ray7ramirezray7ramirez Posts: 27
    There was maintenance today and we were in a middle of a war match and we were slightly loosing we could of turned out to win without the maintenance
  • Raa said:

Hey All,

We're about to throw the game into Emergency Maintenance. This is to prevent any further failed Fights from occurring.

So what about the war, potions, boosts. That's one less boss kill for my team.
    Same happened to us. The fight kept looping for the last BG and we missed the Boss as a result. Theoretically, we would've got it done. However, hard to prove that beyond all doubt. This is just one of those VERY unfortunate situations that don't end well for anyone. Do I hope they consider giving us the points? Absolutely! Do I expect them to? No. As of right now, too early to tell what's to happen. Let's see if they can fix this fast and give everyone a chance to finish AQ 1st (that haven't already anyway).
    Belfigor2 said:

Raa said:

Hey All,

We're about to throw the game into Emergency Maintenance. This is to prevent any further failed Fights from occurring.

So what about the war, potions, boosts. That's one less boss kill for my team.
    they should rollback/pause it so we can continue AQ/AW tomorrow the same time as now when it should have worked
    but they will not because that will mess up their schedule, they dont care about our schedule
    Honestly, they do care, but doing it like that would be more work than it's worth. Yes, the situation as it is will throw things into disarray. As I stated above, let's let them worry about getting it working 1st. Then perhaps they'll consider the fallout of the situation if it takes too long to rectify, and maybe throw us a bone. However, to say they don't care is a little presumptive. Especially considering they shut the game down to prevent any further problems and senseless items being blown. Just gotta wait and see now.
    How about a small compensation i used revives, potions, and boosts as well as the rewards we could of had
  • COMPENSATION NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED! This issue is causing missed opportunities in AW, AQ, arena, and the monthly quest.
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    edited November 2019
    Hope there will be compensation considering we now can't 100% AQ
  • Chawi79Chawi79 Posts: 27
    Seriously, just open up the game zo that we at least have a chance to get Thanos down. First dat of AQ, the prestige loss is devestating for the end result :(
  • psychodadpsychodad Posts: 24

let's let them worry about getting it working 1st. Then perhaps they'll consider the fallout of the situation if it takes too long to rectify, and maybe throw us a bone.

Yes. This.

Let's get the game back up before we start crying for compensation. It was a good thing they brought the game down. They did this to mitigate damage.

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Get* = getake
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    If this persists much longer are we gonna get 30min timers for AQ as it is now affecting multiple days of AQ?

Or is there gonna be any form of compensation for
    Lost items? Lost rewards? Lost time?
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    My situation is not nearly as bad as yours, but I was trying to start AQ rounds as soon as possible to give us max time to finish. That just went out the window.
  • machoyaxmachoyax Posts: 28
    Need compensaton...I think i have used items :(
  • Hey all,

Lots of questions re: Compensation. Right now, our focus is getting the game back up and running. When this is complete, and we're confident the game is in a stable state, we can start to look into how people were affected. Top of mind is definitely AQ and AW.

Once we have that figured out, we can start to consider what our Compensation plan will be. Until then, we won't have any news on that.
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 53

Hey all,

Lots of questions re: Compensation. Right now, our focus is getting the game back up and running. When this is complete, and we're confident the game is in a stable state, we can start to look into how people were affected. Top of mind is definitely AQ and AW.

Once we have that figured out, we can start to consider what our Compensation plan will be. Until then, we won't have any news on that.

Forget compensation...s**t happens...it effected us all...let's move on.

Maybe run it by team to consider making timers on Day5 only 45mins so we have an opportunity to finish all maps before AQ rotation ends?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Compensation just for resetting fights isnt necessary unless of course it screwed you on something but a network issue revolving around fights not going down isnt compensation worthy
  • Winburn85Winburn85 Posts: 7
    I understand this means emergency maintenance, but I've got a recruit needing to get in before AW. Timing is horrible for maintenance. Need to do a better job on that.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but with this emergency maintenance going into Alliance's ability to finish the 1st day of AQ , finish any War they were currently in or start the next AQ what is the Kabam team going to do for that lost time, lost ability to utilize the 24hr AQ clock timer and War time that was left?? Please let the player base know because that should not be overlooked with this emergency maintenance keeping the game down. Thank you

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They should give us 30 min timers or give everyone lost rewards based on previous AQ set. One missed map screws up total score and therefore rewards.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    BRTIL said:

@The_One very good 😂

It's not quite the same now they've merged the threads, context is lost but thank you
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

They should give us 30 min timers or give everyone lost rewards based on previous AQ set. One missed map screws up total score and therefore rewards.

This. My alliance just hits the 300 million milestone reward running 6x5. The loss of even 1 boss kill means we won’t be hitting the milestone this AQ

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

This. My alliance just hits the 300 million milestone reward running 6x5. The loss of even 1 boss kill means we won’t be hitting the milestone this AQ

the problem is this wont make up the boss kill, they need to extend the previous AQ and give 30 minute timers on the next one but with a slightly shortened total timer so as to offset the problems here.
    Oh yea forgot to mention we were so close to finishin the boss on AQ we started yesterday!
This discussion has been closed.