**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Dungeon Crystals?

The current dungeon crystals in the store are set to expire in about 2 days but I have not been able to find any info. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike can you share anything on this; new crystal drop date, champs in them, date of more info ect?

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i think they said once that they won't be releasing that kind of information again. i think you'll have to wait until the crystals are up
  • Don’t the new set of Dungeon Crystals come out at the time that Dungeons restart each month (which starts the 2nd to last Monday of each month) ? Or at least a search up here should be able to confirm that for you about the crystal dates.

And they will not tell you in advance WHO will be included in those crystals while the prior set of crystals are still available (just like they don’t tell you for the 5*/6* Hero Crystals).
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Sounds like it may be a waiting game either once the next ones expire or at the end of the month when dungeons are back from what you guys are saying.