**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    We cannot start AQ, so that we won’t get points as we calculate for its season plan.

Also I cannot start arena, so that I won’t get points. Since I have a job, it is really important for us and me not to start playing this hour.

I want to know whether you’ll compensate it or not.
  • Tayzax166Tayzax166 Posts: 8
    Well great time to do A server maintenance just great it's now 10pm (israel time) just before the end of aq and starting A new 1 just great once again we didn't finish the map 100% because of this server works and we gonna start A new aq god's know when maybe tommorow night
    once again tnx KABAM for your help
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    CPT_Smash said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

What is going to be done about this issue causing a loss in AW and possibly not finishing in AQ? Will we get those points back?

Just finish the aq and aw early instead of waiting till last minute....

And Stop tagging mods :)
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    RJDELUXE said:

johara84 said:

Nice one team .. we lost war coz of this... Cheers

Should have finished earlier.
    We won fair as both teams were 100% done. But to say finish earlier is incredibly arrogant and self-centered. This game is played by people all over the world. Really good chance that someone in another timezone is waking up with enough time to take out minis or the boss and werent able because last 25ish minutes of AW attack didn't work.
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. Many alliances finish with more than enough time to spare. So they can’t blame anyone but themselves.
    The game allows a set amount of time, any alliance should have the opportunity to use every single second of it. Just because you and "many alliances" finish earlier, doesn't shift the blame to the players.

When players aren't able to use all the time that is given by Kabam, due to issues on the developer's side, the player is not to blame.
    Even if we have the finished AQ all 3 groups before this triggered. I completely agree with you here
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    We have had the same issue. If kabam had waited an hour and just pushed a message to say about this issue it would only have affected the few people with the bug. Now it has affected a disproportionate number of people in alliances. This will mess with rewards and all the points from not getting a boss kill.
  • EliteKILREliteKILR Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    What about compensation, we were in the end stages of war and were behind by a tiny bit, we only had the boss to fight for the win, and then comes emergency maintenance which guarantees us losing @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos sorry I tagged you all but something needs to be done😔
  • rikhard28rikhard28 Posts: 16
    well my ally will lose the war thaks for these amazing bug we will drop plat 4 to gold 1 thks kabam how u will compensate that ?
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145

johara84 said:

johara84 said:

We won fair as both teams were 100% done. But to say finish earlier is incredibly arrogant and self-centered. This game is played by people all over the world. Really good chance that someone in another timezone is waking up with enough time to take out minis or the boss and werent able because last 25ish minutes of AW attack didn't work.
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. Many alliances finish with more than enough time to spare. So they can’t blame anyone but themselves.
    Well Im sorry you dont understand how timezones work. But hey at least you guys got your win.
    Well I’m sorry to say, I understand fully well timezones. Not only have I ran an alliance here in MCOC with people spanning the globe. But I’ve lead guilds in WoW where my raid teams consisted of people across the planet from others. I am fully aware of how they work. But if it makes you feel bettering thinking I don’t keep on keeping on.
    Then you should know how saying"finish earlier" can be seen as ignorant. Its the whole reason people complained about standardizing AW times instead of leaving it up to alliances when they matchmade to start AWs for times such as these. If you are a Eastern hemisphere player you woke up about an hour ago to game being down. If its an Eastern hemi alliance how would finish earlier even be a consideration?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    ericolor said:

We cannot start AQ, so that we won’t get points as we calculate for its season plan.

Also I cannot start arena, so that I won’t get points. Since I have a job, it is really important for us and me not to start playing this hour.

I want to know whether you’ll compensate it or not.

If you can't start aq., Someone else will.
    If you are missing arena points., I'm pretty sure rest of the world as well... So no question of missing anything here....

I want to know why they need to compensate for this...

We got some wonderful side quest that is going on this month and the team is trying their best to come up with some engaging events every month.... It's annoying to get some kind of emergency outages., But we need to understand that's a part of package...
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Hey all,

Lots of questions re: Compensation. Right now, our focus is getting the game back up and running. When this is complete, and we're confident the game is in a stable state, we can start to look into how people were affected. Top of mind is definitely AQ and AW.

Once we have that figured out, we can start to consider what our Compensation plan will be. Until then, we won't have any news on that.

Surely these would be issues for completly different people, the server rebuilding guy isn't the guy who also decides compensation levels the same way I wouldn't expect a pilot to be driving the ladder up to a plane. I would expect all the useful people are busy at work leaving the others to man the forum responses.
    In the interest of transparency, and I mean this as constructive as possible here - as per forum regulations, could we have some behind the scenes tour of what team does what, how they manage/plan/develop the game?
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Is there a time frame the game will be down cause I like everyone else would like to continue playing my game....... just feed the mouse more cheese to get the wheel spinning again
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    RJDELUXE said:

johara84 said:

The game allows a set amount of time, any alliance should have the opportunity to use every single second of it. Just because you and "many alliances" finish earlier, doesn't shift the blame to the players.

When players aren't able to use all the time that is given by Kabam, due to issues on the developer's side, the player is not to blame.
    Exactly!
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Not so cool renaming it scheduled maintenance... it’s an emergency thing nothing else. Don’t send false signals...
  • Rob_b_robRob_b_rob Posts: 10
    Is there any compensation since some alliances cant finish aq and the aw their in? Like making the war a tie and both teams get the win bonus? And as for aq, do we get the crystals for each battlegroup like it was cleared and giving all alliances a map 7 crystal as well since this bug came after something got updated within the last 24 hours?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I get up early for starting AQ and entering arena... But it’s maintenance will ... ;-(

Does anyone know the url of support? I want to ask directly the team for the compensation.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Yes this will affect AW also, now it’s gone into emergency maintenance will also effect the out come of the war, we have people in our alliance who get on later due to time zone difference,