**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• BiiverBiiver Posts: 25
    Just want to know when it’s up running again, are in that part of the World where we start it just before bedtime and walk our 3 and some 4-5 energies. So if it takes to long, we cant start before tomorrow, and then we can’t take map6
  • Louisf78Louisf78 Posts: 15
    My counter reset itself back to 0 I was on a 50 streak and it reset itself for no reason. I was in the 4* basic arena

@Kabam Miike
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    johara84 said:

BigDWSU said:

They better give us 30 min timers for the rest of AQ this week

The problem is if you didnt kill thanos in every bg your AQ prestige is wrecked for the week. No way to hit normal tiers and for map 6 and 7 allies, and some 5s that need to use all 24 hrs due to timezone restrictions thats possibly millions of points and full reward tiers being forfeit.
    This. Missing one or more boss takedowns in AQ essentially ruins the entire cycle as your prestige will be lower for the entirety of the cycle. Greatly skewing your points towards both rank and milestone rewards. Throwing out a few map crystals or 30 minute timers does absolutely nothing to fix that. The only way to make it right would be to actually give recompense for the rank and milestone rewards. As well as any map specific rewards that were lost.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    tafre said:

Nice one team .. we lost war coz of this... Cheers

Should have finished earlier.
    I don’t agree with this logic, there are tons of different timezones and sometimes people cannot move until the last minute, some alliance finishing aq/aw early does not mean that every alliance should finish it early as well. What if somebody in your alliance had something to do and waited until there was 1 hr left on the clock? Things can happen in real life and the timer in game is there for a reason, you cannot blame somebody for not finishing early when there is still time on the clock, its like not accepting a buzzer beating clutch winner because you shot the ball in the final seconds, smh not really a fan of your logic sorry...
    2 wars ago we played dead until the last 15 minutes, then cleared bosses and won before they realized we were fake tanking. This time around we were done 13 hours previous and i was nervously waiting for someone on their side to one shot our boss and beat our 4- death attack bonus score.
    Whew!
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    We were 10 minutes from map6 completion so..... ya we got f@$&
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I don't care about compensation, I just need to get AQ going before some key players in other time zones call it a day
  • Tayzax166Tayzax166 Posts: 8
    The whole WEEK AQ prices is lost tnx once again to KABAM
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    WOW, this is one of the longer emergency maintenances.

Going to be a top 5 time.

Legend title is in reach 😀
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    With multiple timezone in our map6 BG, we always run down to the last 1/2 hour. We know it and plan for it every day. Today we will not finish and will be greatly affected as we normally are in top 700s rank and will certainly fall out of top800 if not 1200
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike as the game is down and myself and several other summoners were affected by the bug, will the 250,000,000 fight deadline be extended? Just curious
  • YASSUYASSU Posts: 16
    We lose the AW and AQ Coz of this issue
  • Doc_ocDoc_oc Posts: 14
    Game still down... What about starting new AQand also what about previous AQ as some of alliances were try to do 100% and game just down in middle of an AQ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    It’s Kabam Friday!!!!
  • Yep, what now?? What about aq??
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    I think for the hard core grinders out there it's annoying how long it takes for the energy to replenish (7 hours for full energy) but it's even more annoying when the server goes offline when your energy is near to full so it's an hour of wasted energy. Kabam should give out one full energy revive after maintenance.
  • TBP21TBP21 Posts: 21
    Yeah, messing up AQ (fought Vulture 5 times) and eliminating our mini boss and 2 boss kills in AW is extremely annoying, likely giving us a loss. Either extend war to allow to finish or give full points and extend season by one. Ridiculous issue.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    @dr_nish777 Its freezing outside why would I do that 😂
  • We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    I would rather lose energy than not be able to finish AQ or AW... Hope my alliance beat that last boss in AW
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    RJDELUXE said:

johara84 said:

Nice one team .. we lost war coz of this... Cheers

Should have finished earlier.
    We won fair as both teams were 100% done. But to say finish earlier is incredibly arrogant and self-centered. This game is played by people all over the world. Really good chance that someone in another timezone is waking up with enough time to take out minis or the boss and werent able because last 25ish minutes of AW attack didn't work.
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. Many alliances finish with more than enough time to spare. So they can’t blame anyone but themselves.
    The game allows a set amount of time, any alliance should have the opportunity to use every single second of it. Just because you and "many alliances" finish earlier, doesn't shift the blame to the players.

When players aren't able to use all the time that is given by Kabam, due to issues on the developer's side, the player is not to blame.
    There is an inherent risk with waiting till the last part of the allotted time to finish. That’s why Kabam has made it so you can finish early, well early in fact. So no, it’s not Kabams fault. We all know at ANY time the game can crash. How we chose to use that allotted time is on us.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Can we start a Canadian call back list or group text chat so you can let us cool Canucks know when the game is back up?
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 52
    Game back up. Problem remains.