**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    What’s your favourite champ added to the game because of their lore in game? Personally it’s got to be Ægon. You didn’t skimp on that character and I love it!
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Have you read my Suggestion about the Calendar fights?
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Comfy lazy boy with a beer holder
  • AW war.. I was kicked out after beating the boss .. I saw the stat sheet if the win and was not allowed back in.. our team was very close to winning this AW
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Who you favorite champions add so far and who you most enjoy of the new buffs champions from this year of.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    When can we expect an the next variant announcement. also who's your go to champ ?
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    how is everyone today?
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    If you're going into an unknown piece of content and you need to be prepared for anything (and you had access to every champ) what five champs are you bringing, and why?

This definitely wasn't a question I didn't get to ask on the podcast, nope...
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Will dungeons be updated soon? None of the champs that have come out since the initial dungeons release seem to be in dungeons as opponents.
  • Tim Horton’s or Dunkin?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Can Aegon regenerate health by any chance?? Happened in a quest today...
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    I'm gonna grind for cull, oh wait....
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hmm interesting. I have a question to whoever on the mod team answers it.
    Do you enjoy your work and playing a game you had a hand in?
  • Darrteee_86Darrteee_86 Posts: 23
    So when is Warpath coming to the contest? such a great character with an interesting past
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    When you play mcoc do you listen to the sounds and focus 100% into it or are you like me who always has a tv show or movie on when playing?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

belli300 said:

What’s your favorite place to play mcoc?

I'm very much a Couch player. I need to be able to lean back and relax when I'm playing. One of my couch corners is full of pillows etc, just for me to lean into while playing games (MCOC and PS4 games).
    What PS4 games do you like and play
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Is there an Olive Garden close to the job?
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    How about you open a topic, stream, where we can track some progress and expected recovery time?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Ok imma do it.

IS IT BEING SO NAIVE THAT IM EXPECTING A BIG beefy COMPENSATION FROM THIS ISSUE? @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.