**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

(without actually creating a thread about it...)
    When you look at another person’s Profile, in the bottom left box where it has info about that person's alliance, the AW Gold/Silver/Bronze Bracket # does NOT show what that person's alliance is. Instead it shows WHAT YOUR OWN alliance is (the person who is viewing another person's profile).

So you could be in a low Silver or Bronze Tier, and go look at someone who is up in Platinum, but when you look at that person's profile it will show you that he is in the same Silver/Bronze Level that you are.

Has basically been like that forever, no matter where you initially look at another person's profile from (global chat, search, etc). Think at one point there was one type of case where it showed correctly, but otherwise has always been displaying incorrectly.

Don't look at it then. Problem solved 😄
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    Ok i have one... Why u dont have test a server ? ...or another ...what's wrong with your programers?
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Any chance we see a fix for Aegon synergy would really love to finish my last path in LOl
  • GhossttGhosstt Posts: 1
    Why are dungeon revives 100 units

Cant yall lower it to like 50 even
  • When will Pure Skill mastery be fixed or be useful?
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    What's your favorite music to listen to while playing the game I myself prefer to listen to queen and twenty one pilots
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Favorite console game of all time.

Mine is OG Tomb Raider...loved spending ours trying to figure out how to open a door. I actually miss that focus in the newer versions.
  • What events are coming up in december? Will gifting return?
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    What’s your least favorite champion to fight and to fight with?
  • Do you all need to “go to the bathroom” to fight aw/aq or you just get up and say WAIT A SEC, GONNA TAKE THIS NODE DOWN and then keeps working?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

When you play mcoc do you listen to the sounds and focus 100% into it or are you like me who always has a tv show or movie on when playing?

I play with the sounds on when it’s something I really need to focus on like a tough fight in AW or Variant/Act 6 questing, it helps me just hone in on my parry/dex timing.
  • Darrteee_86Darrteee_86 Posts: 23
    @Kabam Miike Bishops story line over the last couple of years has been the best for me, got to love a time traveling mutant story. Cable and Bishop are like the Planes, Trains and Automobiles duo lol
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    How does it feel to be the sounding board for the entire game? The mods get attacked so much for things that go wrong with the game. Seems like it would be taxing.
  • belli300 said:

Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Anything but pineapple
    Ah I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • What’s going to happen about AQ & AW if they weren’t completed before maintaince started ?
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I have multiple questions.
    1st : Can u show us your roster :)
    2nd : Can u give a tip about where we at community event ? (reached half way already, close to half ..etc)
    3rd : Variant 4 for December or January ?
  • DodgerDogDodgerDog Posts: 86
    When will the game be back up and what about compensation for aq/aw rewards?
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    are we going to get at least 30 minute timers?
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited November 2019
    If you could choose any character from marvel to join the contest thats not in it already, who would it be?

Besides that, what country outside of the one you living in right now would you really like to visit?
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Favorite place to play. In the back of my van behind the curtains where nobody can see me.
  • Tim Horton’s or Dunkin?

Tim Horton's Steeped Tea is my favourite winter drink! Gotta go with Tim's...
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Champi0n said:

Which character do you believe is the most fun to play? In my opinion its got to be human torch.

Venom is pure fun to play.
  • SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    Will we see Richard Rider Nova prime any time in the future?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Do u listen to music while playing mcoc?
  • Gri_GriGri_Gri Posts: 5
    What do you think about the state of arena @Kabam Miike
  • Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Can I choose 2? Chorizo and Pineapple. Together.
    Pineapple :s
This discussion has been closed.