**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    theoretical scenario:
    you've been hit with a giant black hole bug that's caused the game to full go down. this is the worst bug that's ever hit the game. the entire game playing population is up in arms, pleading that the bug be fixed. the entire kabam office is called in to work on fixing it overnight. nobody gets to leave until its been fully fixed. you're on full bug fix war room lockdown. tension is high, pressure is on, it feels like the heat has been turned up to max and the air is filled with the sounds of game developers brains running on overdrive.

what local restaurant/food are you calling in for delivery? you're locked to anything in downtown vancouver.
  • Tato2288Tato2288 Posts: 3
    Does Kabam bathrooms get crowded when people are grinding arena lol
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

When is Aegon getting his synergy fixed?
    Also @kabamThel Letterkenny fan? Seen the hard no...

Oh you becha bud, how are ya now?
    Nice execution! I’ll give you some brownie points for that
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

What’s your ign?
  • Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

I love a good white sauce pizza, so I love tomatoes on a Pizza!
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    I was in the middle of the fight against Dr. Doom when the bugs began to appear, this in the uncollected monthly mission. I killed him 2x, without using revivers, I think my gameplay is improving, given that some people rate this month's missions as very difficult.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Who do you relate to the most from the comics?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Str said:

If you could mix two marvel champs together to create a new champ (e.g. iceman and wolverine = icemarine) who would you pick and why?

Spidergwen and deadpool = gwenpo.... oh
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    belli300 said:

What’s your favorite place to play mcoc?

At work.
    Sometimes I feel like a professional gamer.
    I can grind 5 hours of arena during an 8 hour shift sometimes while getting paid
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Spoke too soon, 4 fights later and they are repeating again! Oh well lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike is there a comic book character u would love to introduce into the game in the years to come like we saw with the black widow claire and vision aarkus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    belli300 said:

What’s your favorite place to play mcoc?

The loo
  • n8ivenutzonun8ivenutzonu Posts: 15
    I'm in game now and still wont let me proceed in quests, beat the champ and keeps me at that same champ but with 50% health less for mr
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Raganator said:

How does it feel to be the sounding board for the entire game? The mods get attacked so much for things that go wrong with the game. Seems like it would be taxing.

I answered this on the UMCOC Podcast last weekend, but it's something I want to share more on.

This is not my first time in this kind of a role. For the most part, this is a very supportive community, but obviously there's times when emotions boil over. What I always try and remember, and remind our team of, is that having a community that gets mad about things is a blessing. It's because you're all so passionate, and want the best for the game.

We might not always agree on what that is, but having a community as passionate as all of you is a dream to many game developers.
    Appreciate the thoughts. I heard a rumor of your previous "role" - I can only imagine what that was like.
  • delta_canedelta_cane Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    I got online Played a fight and it restarted played a few more fights all went fine until I used Cap Infinity war. The recording I took is too big to post.
  • Kyrkant said:

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

What’s your ign?
    Can you maybe make some sort of game mode thats just for 2 and or 3 stars and make it permanent? They are left out in the current state of the game.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Question: Why did you think rewards like 1,500 gold or 3,000 gold for certain days in the Cavalier calendar were reasonable? With the amount of gold we need to rank champions, I feel like an update to these amounts would be warranted and would not have cost the company too much to implement.
  • @Kabam Miike Favorite champ??
  • NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    Are all of Kabam in an alliance together? That would be pretty cool.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    When is pure skill going to be refunded so we can decide for ourselves if we want to unlock it again?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Will taskmaster my favorite champion get fixed hes been broken for months
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    @Kabam Miike what are the chances of having an in game beat the boss mode like you guys do at comicon? All champions available, quickest KO in the community gets bragging rights!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What is your favourite price of content and favourite game mode and why?
  • hesse911hesse911 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike
    All good things and games which stop making money inevitably come to an end. I hope mcoc goes on for many years but I was thinking about what will happen at the end. I guess we just don't know, since often games get sold on to other companies or just shut down. What I am saying is, that as a final way to make money could kabam sell me game with my roster on that I could play LOL or some other fixed content. Like an old school PC game on a CD. I know that I'd pay 30 quid for access to this game after it goes belly up. Wouldn't it be nice for nostalgia purposes.
    Just a thought
This discussion has been closed.