**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which node do you prefer? (Buffet vs. Masochism)

Pretty much what the title says, which node do you prefer if you had to decide between a Buffet / Masochism opponent?
I personally think, that Buffet is a little bit easier if it only regenerates 5%. I also think it can be avoided much easier than Masochism heal.

Which node do you prefer? (Buffet vs. Masochism) 77 votes

Buffet
61%
Monasouuncsteve53BapoiWaynedavyArydhdhLvernon15Lt_Magnum_1Pool5555harerabbit99CupidAustin555555LaVarBBBChris1212123Thi101HotFondue1520EthanGamerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671ScarRealm 47 votes
Masochism
38%
NinjAlanzuffyMagrailothosDjrbJim0172DOKTOROKTOPUSSammyJankisNojokejaymWorknprogressLordScatsburyBahamutTatteredSailJakearoundGrootman1294XxLoganTDCxXLordRaymond3Webby72LoctiteSuperGlueCtuchikspigwender 30 votes

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Masochism
    I prefer Masochism, but that's just because I use Ghost .. a lot ... :)
    and I often don't even notice Masochism with her .. ;)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Masochism
    Actually buffet
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Buffet
    You can still freely parry and you can just void and destroy it, it’s harder with masochism
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    I like both became use to mascholism as void and buffet also if using someone who can out damage dont really prefer either as like fighting both even if they have both active if we ever see again
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Masochism
    only bcs i play ghost
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Buffet
    Buffet is annoying because you’re forced to trigger it as the game doesn’t work without the dex mastery.
    But masochism is still more difficult.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Masochism
    I only picked masochism because buffet wrecks my venom
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Buffet
    I like to parry a lot. A lot of my top champs don't rely on buffs (Void, Blade, Sentinel, Red Hulk). I also have Thing, which cannot have buffs nullified, thus cannot trigger buffet.
  • EmagEmag Posts: 0
    Don’t matter with void son
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Masochism
    Bendy said:

I like both became use to mascholism as void and buffet also if using someone who can out damage dont really prefer either as like fighting both even if they have both active if we ever see again

I’m really into that “mascholism” node

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Masochism
    Masochism is easier to get around and has actual counters
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Buffet
    Buffet is much easier, considering that most of my top champs is not a massive buff maker. 99% of them only has dexterity as a buff trigger