**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Will we get 30 minute timers for AQ since maintenance prevented alliances from starting on time?
  • MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 86
    I tried now but it still rolls back the fight...and it seams rewards also roll back and needs to be claimed a few times
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I'm going to open a MCOC rehabilitation center pretty soon... :)
  • ReArthuReArthu Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    I notice again loop in daily event and arena don't start
    @Kabam Miike
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Same here, can't claim rewards. But stop moaning about energy, you aren't losing any energy as you can't move forward. If you can't move forward on the map it isn't costing you any energy at all lol
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    Nothing as alwys will.send potion and some boost and say sorry
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    The game is worse after maintenance. What the hell you doing
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    edited November 2019
    The state of the game it's the same as before the E.M...what about the resources lost in quests for repeating the fights...what about the AQ/AW disaster caused by your E.M???
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    There should be a comp package for this bug.
  • Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Posts: 13
    Round 2 of maintenance.
    *ding ding* let's fight
    Oops no I'd rather be stuck with Mr Fantastic in his time loop....
    Wait a minute..... Or 4 😂
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    I think gold would be nice actually.

You don't lose any energy, you donut lol you can't move forward so aren't spending any energy, you are stuck on the same character so it literally costs no energy

No while you aren't playing the energy refills to full and stops at 70, but if you keep playing the energy will keep refilling so if you're at full then there's energy that COULD be refilling.
  • Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Posts: 13
    Master event, 2 fights and its done it again
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    Prathap said:

iStaples said:

I think for the hard core grinders out there it's annoying how long it takes for the energy to replenish (7 hours for full energy) but it's even more annoying when the server goes offline when your energy is near to full so it's an hour of wasted energy. Kabam should give out one full energy revive after maintenance.

Seriously!!!

Energy is not even a concern right now
    I think it is. But also making Dormammu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Why have Kabam not fixed that.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    @Kabam Miike just write this aq off. Twice everyone decent rewards and start again next aq.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Sirmacool said:

Online gaming. It happens.

How does this happen with no update being pushed today?
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    we lost a war we were winning because of this maintenance which places us in gold 3 from gold 2. Hopefully when you figure your compensation you take that into account.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    I know your busy but just so you know I’m GMT time zone and will be going to bed in 20 mins (work early in the morning) so I won’t be able to complete my assigned path in AQ

Pretty sure this will be an occurring problem with anyone in my time zone so might wanna think about doing 30 min timers so can catch up tomorrow

Thanks
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I was able to log on for a moment, saw that we lost our war. I wasn't able to participate today at all. I think it would've made a difference, I still had plenty of health. I'll never know, this really stinks! Thanks Kascam.
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41

Round 2 of maintenance.
    *ding ding* let's fight
    Oops no I'd rather be stuck with Mr Fantastic in his time loop....
    Wait a minute..... Or 4 😂

Best comment 😅😂 .. You killed me
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    iStaples said:

I think for the hard core grinders out there it's annoying how long it takes for the energy to replenish (7 hours for full energy) but it's even more annoying when the server goes offline when your energy is near to full so it's an hour of wasted energy. Kabam should give out one full energy revive after maintenance.

You really set the bar high don't you?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Did you lose the war three times?
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    Could’ve given an in game warning to those who were allowed in to be guinea pigs that there was still an issue and you were collecting data, so we wouldn’t start an AQ and lose half our health on the first fight. Would’ve waited to start the AQ had I known. Just now checked the forums and saw there were issues. Not everyone checks the forums often. @Kabam Miike
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    lol sorry must be a forum bug as well cause i posted it once only