**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights Resetting after Completion and not being able to Enter Arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    This doesn’t seem very fair. We are allowing some players to come back but not all. This makes for an unfair advantage to those you don’t bring back. So what makes those players better then the ones who aren’t back up. I will point out I live in America, and we have the freedom of information act, and thanks to former president obama this includes all online information.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I was just able to log in, start AQ but didn't fight. I went to invasion to test fight and that bug happened again. Beat jugg and afterwards took me back to jugg!!!
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12
    Also just logged in and the same problem is still going on in the Side quest (heroic) only on the second opponent as the fight was starting my health dropped from 50% to 25% now also which was not happening previously.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Title. Just undo whatever you guys were trying to secretly push so we can play. AQ has been delayed more than an hour and people have lost progress/items/energy.
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88
    @Kabam Miike I am in. The fight problem is still not fixed. I am fighting the new Daily Quest and first three fights were good. Now I am at Venom on Epic and I have had to fight him 3 times with no movement.
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98

Greetings,
    Recently, we have been receiving a lot of in-game errors, and it has been highly frustrating me as a player as well as the community. Please appreciate that we may have Alliance Quests or Alliance Wars undergoing and that any potential costs attached to Alliance Quest establishments may require refunding after a prolonged time in maintenance.

However, this is not the only issue. Summoners are unhappy with the lack of compensations received after long intervals of not being able to access the mobile game, and potentially waste newly refilled energy, boosts, timers or other vital in-game occurrences. We appreciate that emergency server maintenance is crucial, and that it should occur whenever an error has been initiated to prevent further discontent, however we would be obliged to our awaited compensations.

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Happened again at the second node in the invasion event. Both times I had to beat the champ 3 times and then was able to move up.
  • Jhutch825Jhutch825 Posts: 8

We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

Should I keep fighting then,. Keep fighting Taskmaster, keep losing champion health and he keeps resetting to full health. This is one fight before Mr Fantastic on Master difficulty.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    also RIP Legend run
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I would expect no free stuff in a free to play game. This happens to every game since they started playing games online. Nothing new.
    Be grateful for anything they give you.
  • sickoffentsickoffent Posts: 32
    The repeat fight bug is still happening after the emergency maintenance
  • BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Some fights won't register. Sometimes my chars lose half the health. Even in Alliance Quest. This is absurd.
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88
    Now I am fighting the Diablo boss...I die and then come back I have full health and his health is down to where it was.
  • blacknite12blacknite12 Posts: 4
    Still not working
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    same here repeats same fight on juggernaut special quest
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12
    Yeah it is hit and miss now. Was doing Fantastic Invasion (heroic) Did Right Hand path - 1st fight 3 x to complete and lost 50% health, 2nd fight as we started lost 50% health taking me to 25% and this happened again and it took 4 attempts to pass then last 3 fights inc. boss (Doom) were fine.
    Went to middle path and the first 2 fights were good but fight 3 was bugging then game went down again.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Just tried to run the f4 special daily. Got one fight fine second fight i won but it skipped the cut scene and dumped me back at the map at the node with the champ beaten back in place. Fought him again and found that my champ had lost 1/2 his health from the end of the last fight to beginning of next, fought him again and was again skipped over the "victory" cut scene and dumped back at the node with Green goblin back for a third fight.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I’m having withdrawals on spending hundreds of dollars buying civil warrior crystals. It’s friday and I got money to spend!
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Moment has passed. Maybe COD will take my money
  • DCG921DCG921 Posts: 55
    Some of us were in WAR, why this emergency maintenance happened. The issues that you're talking about also caused loss of rewards, so what are you going to do about that in general for your players?
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39

• Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    Really?
  • How much longer must we wait?
This discussion has been closed.