**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• @Kabam Miike I've managed to log back in but issue is still happening, hope this can help
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Hoping the root cause is figured out soon. AQ timers are ticking and new AQ is next week :/
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242

Bendy said:

@Kabam Miike is there a comic book character u would love to introduce into the game in the years to come like we saw with the black widow claire and vision aarkus

I've been campaigning for Dazzler to come to the Contest! Or Jubilee... Neither of these were very popular Mutants, but I think we could do them justice!
    Love Dazzler, have her OG comic books, someday they'll be worth money. She was also one of Galactus' heralds...so, pretty cool.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

Was great hearing you on the UMCOC podcast!
    What’s your playlist for when you play the game? Any particular songs or artists you listen to when going for hard content?

I often find myself listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy playlist on Spotify when I'm grinding haha.

ME TOO! Hahah
  • NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    edited November 2019
    Favourite Marvel character of all time?
  • DjrbDjrb Posts: 17
    Should be be starting AQ or should we be waiting until this is fully resolved ?
  • So on the UMCOC podcast this week, Miike and Thel brought up the Great Rhino Extinction, where the most sold champion was Rhino, before his buff. Are there any other cool unique things that have happened in game that share a same nickname or other innocent facts? Would love to know!

Hope you guys got some good maintenance music going! Currently digging the new Fox Stevenson album, even has a song in it called Cavalier. What’s on your Zune?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Which do you prefer to listen to.

Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?
    Metallica or Megadeth?
  • NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    Djrb said:

Should be be starting AQ or should we be waiting until this is fully resolved ?

You shouldnt be able to log in now?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Was just about to open a 5* when the game went back under maintenance... Oof
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    One of my alliance mates just got into the game... we lost the war and our war rating dropped. We had boss at 1% and fought him 8 times bwtn me and 2 of my teammates. Everytime we’d drop the boss, the game froze. We should’ve WON that war!!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

This thread is actually a really nice idea imo. Kudos for that.

Any mod caring to share their last 5*/6* pull?

5* Superior Iron Man.... please press F
    So you know he need to be buffed ?
  • Bendy said:

@Kabam Miike is there a comic book character u would love to introduce into the game in the years to come like we saw with the black widow claire and vision aarkus

I've been campaigning for Dazzler to come to the Contest! Or Jubilee... Neither of these were very popular Mutants, but I think we could do them justice!
    I remember Jubilee being shown on a picture of “Upcoming” champs about 2 years ago. Every other one of those actually did enter the game not too long afterwards. Except Jubilee.

Anyone else remember that Pic (might have been a Trucos creation) ??

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Who is your favorite champ to play with (mine is Sparky)?
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Bendy said:

Yes! Jubilee please!
  • OzFearUs said:

Bendy said:

Love Dazzler, have her OG comic books, someday they'll be worth money. She was also one of Galactus' heralds...so, pretty cool.
    Throwing down some OG Marvel knowledge. Respect.
  • JanabestJanabest Posts: 9
    You said. We could possibly have to repeat fights... But you never tell we need to fight repeat at 50% health lost... I had fight 3 times with sentinel and Medusa almost die...
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

I pulled my first ever Iron Patriot on Wednesday. But I also just got Guillotine 2099, so I can't really complain.
    So iron patriot is bad ? Any buff also fix taskmaster bugs plz
  • Colix990Colix990 Posts: 8
    There wasn't any noticeable bug till the update last night, why was that update made, how come a long maintenance btw in last hours or aq aw happened, than again the Champs rewpawn loop isn't over yet, I fought on epic 5 times again after maintenance, can't u guys just roll ove rlast update till u fix it than get us another update. Why are u beeing so unreliable and pushing us over to quit, the game has been boring lately either way, though new eq and 6.3 will excite us to play, but again more bugs bugs bugs and on top of them even more bugs, we need honest answers no generic stuff, and a serious conversation where the game is headed or we are out for good this time.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

Jack0312 said:

Do you really read players' feedback and watch Youtube videos related to the game ?
    Players wanna have fun (like in the song), being challenged AND (most important) being rewarded correctly proportionally to the efforts...
    We had to yell out after you to get better rewards for november, because you underestimated our needs, same story for 6.3...
    You're expecting more involvement into the game from us, but suggest us more appeling contents and rewards first !

If we hadn't read your feedback, we wouldn't have known that we need to look into those rewards again!

There will always been a discrepancy between what our Players want/need, and what our team is creating, but our goal is to minimize that. That doesn't mean that every reaction will result in actions being taken (We're not going to change Act 6 Ch 3 rewards, for instance, just because there is no AG in there), because there is a lot of delicate design work that goes on with the game, but we are trying to bring those closer to what players also want.
    Okay, thanks for the answer !
    But now, if you really want to make every discrepancy disappear, let's discuss about it with the Content Creators participating to the betas...

You can clearly see the huge gap between Lagacy's predictions and the actual rewards for example.

This being said, is it in your projects to create new challenges like it used to be with Antman and Wasp or with the Champion's clash ?
    This kind of content are very useful to have a real challenge and nice rewards to progress ;)

Last question : we're getting bored more and more sooner in the month once the EQ finished, could you tell us if you're planning to create something like "a cavalier mode" ?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

5* Superior Iron Man.... please press F
    Same here! Sig 60 now :(
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242

OzFearUs said:

Bendy said:

Throwing down some OG Marvel knowledge. Respect.
    Well, I'm old compared to most players, so comics was what I had.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Do u guys at kabam play other marvel games i.e strike force?
This discussion has been closed.