**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    iStaples said:

I think gold would be nice actually.

You don't lose any energy, you donut lol you can't move forward so aren't spending any energy, you are stuck on the same character so it literally costs no energy

No while you aren't playing the energy refills to full and stops at 70, but if you keep playing the energy will keep refilling so if you're at full then there's energy that COULD be refilling.
    If you are not missing an hour or 2 of energy anytime during the month., That's some serious addiction dude ...
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 89
    atleast my fingers can relax abit after grinding in Arenas.. Lol
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171

There is no reason to flood the forum with new posts about the exact same topic; there's a thread open already so it's best to comment there.

They do this for attention
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Same here, can't claim rewards. But stop moaning about energy, you aren't losing any energy as you can't move forward. If you can't move forward on the map it isn't costing you any energy at all lol

The problem is that we will lost 1 energy (noticeable on day 5) from starting it late and if it takes another hour, we will lose half the alliance to bedtime. Europe. Try playing map 5 with 4-5 players asleep.
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    Prathap said:

iStaples said:

You don't lose any energy, you donut lol you can't move forward so aren't spending any energy, you are stuck on the same character so it literally costs no energy

No while you aren't playing the energy refills to full and stops at 70, but if you keep playing the energy will keep refilling so if you're at full then there's energy that COULD be refilling.
    If you are not missing an hour or 2 of energy anytime during the month., That's some serious addiction dude ...
    I call it dedication. Plus waiting for the energy to replenish takes 7 hours so that's 7 hours away from the game.
  • Mr_ZMr_Z Posts: 29
    Anytime gentlemen! It's not like it's friday and some people have been looking forward to the release of Dr. Doom and his Event quest for YEARS!
  • SchmelzaSchmelza Posts: 4
    That‘s ****!

I will Start AQ
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    The people want rank down tickets
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    edited November 2019
    WingTSE said:

Sirmacool said:

Online gaming. It happens.

Been happening wayyyyy too much

Always bugs with every update but they don’t fix them they rely on the players feedback which is bs
    Is the game coming to an end?
  • Shihan_83Shihan_83 Posts: 9
    Guys, what would you expect? They always do whatever they want....no warnings or pre-announcements.
    Those who lost the war, by not taking the boss down, or any other reason, should get some rewards...or they should give the points back....
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Spiral said:

Sirmacool said:

How does this happen with no update being pushed today?
    Started when the side quest reset. So there was a change.

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Yeah, it's irritating but they're working on it as we speak (well, write) so there is no need to insult them or scream at them to be quicker; it's nothing but counterproductive.
    Spiral said:

Sirmacool said:

How does this happen with no update being pushed today?
    You don't need to have a game update to get random issues... I'm guessing you never experienced any internet outages or websites going down for no reason... :)
  • ReArthuReArthu Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    Dear kabam it is about 5 hour stop. But the question is... Before release in production any news, have you a test server for quality verify? @Kabam Miike
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Nah, overkill for just game being down. Will end up being energy, pots and revives.
  • Lone_wolf77Lone_wolf77 Posts: 3
    Same here we had 3 bgs going. Finished one and working on the others when it went down. We lost 2 because of this. Not end of world but would've liked to had chance to see if we could complete
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    Kamr05 said:

The people want rank down tickets

Oh! I would love rank down tickets I keep hoping for them every year. I have some champions that I would rank down if I could. my 4* Punisher 2099, Cap WWII, 5* Yellowjacket.
  • Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    Unless your a whale alliance..
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535

Yeah, it's irritating but they're working on it as we speak (well, write) so there is no need to insult them or scream at them to be quicker; it's nothing but counterproductive.

Agreed, we can’t do anything but wait.

But, I’m sure the forum mods aren’t actually the ones identifying and pushing out the fixes—so it’s not like we’re delaying the game team’s work.

We’re probably driving the mods nuts tho. 🤣
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gold digger is what I’m guessing
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Bring on 15 minute timers
    iStaples said:

Prathap said:

iStaples said:

I call it dedication. Plus waiting for the energy to replenish takes 7 hours so that's 7 hours away from the game.
    If you are spending extra time to cover up the lost time., That's called dedication..

If you can't live without the game being down for an hour or 2. That's called addiction 😂
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111

Nah, overkill for just game being down. Will end up being energy, pots and revives.

But it's not just the game being down, lost out on arena, alliance quest and alliance wars, and the milestones associated with those. Also, it hasn't made anyone lose out on energy as you can't move forward on the map, therefore you're not spending energy
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    Yea that’s crazy! Would be happy with 30 minuets timers, free maps and maybe pots or a bit of glory
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    This is just horrible timing. I have 2 full energy refills that are about to expire. Was going to use them over my lunch break, but now I can’t. If they expire before this is back up, I’ll be more than a little upset.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Kabam, were gonna need about...

tree fiddy
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes, I was waiting for this thread.