**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    Favourite anime? Mine is One Piece.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

issamaf80 said:

Question why do you guys ignore taskmaster begin broken for months

We're not ignoring it, and have somebody working on the fix now. We just can't reply with information until we have some.
    Just livestream the people working on it lol
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Are y'all working on the OML bug where he doesn't get bleed reduction for double edge?
  • Favourite Marvel character of all time?

Do I have to pick one? Wolverine, Psylocke and Songbird. I don't know if I could ever say all time but these are part of my top 3.
    Seems like the mutants are just the coolest of all heroes :D
    Songbird is actually part of the Thunderbolts :P I tend to go for characters that ride on the "anti-hero" category. I like the in-depth and real-life dilemmas they go through.
  • Any Favorite marvel movie. I enjoyed the first ant-man.

Mine has got to be Guardians of the Galaxy! I didn't really know much about those Characters before the movie and I love the way they introduced them.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242

Any Favorite marvel movie. I enjoyed the first ant-man.

I thought Guardians was awesome, for me best marvel movie. Spider-man2 was my favorite spidey movie even though Tom Holland is hands down best spidey.
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    Can we expect a summoner appreciation event this year for the anniversary? Also, any news on gifting event, will it be brought back?

My favourite MCU movie is Avengers: Age of Ultron. Joss Whedon is B)<3
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

do you have a link to the MCOC podcast i would like to check it out

Here you go -

soundcloud.com/umcoc

Listen live on Mondays at 8pm EST -

Discord.gg/umcoc

Can also search UMCOC on Stitcher, Spotify, Itunes Podcast and Google Podcast.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Yo Miike is there a champ in the game whose animations look badass to you?
  • @Kabam Miike
    Favorite adult beverage? I like single malt scotch.

If I had to pick, a good mojito.
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    What a war today, a real nailbiter. Very awesome to get the victory but also a kick in the balls for my 16th three star arena boost in a row. Not sure what arena boost has to do with winning a war
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike

Can you provide us any clues as to next months celebration event etc?
  • Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    I really hate the "Everyone is impacted the same by outages" argument with arena grinding. The past 2-3 hours are the only time I could have played today and when the game comes back up I'll either be sleeping for work or at work which obviously I won't be able to play.
  • Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 12
    I dont understand why people are hating on the forums admins LMAO, why everyone shooting the messengers?

My favourite MCU movie is Avengers: Age of Ultron. Joss Whedon is B)<3 </p>
    Or Guardians Volume 2. Its a hard tie between them. Guess I will have to watch them again.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Any Favorite marvel movie. I enjoyed the first ant-man.

For me it'd have to be thor ragnarok and infinity war
  • Otarius555Otarius555 Posts: 16
    Meanwhile in mcoc:
    https://youtu.be/Tcs2PPogyGc
  • Blayzen79 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are ee gonna grt halg hour timers un AQ to make up for all the time today

For Alliance Quests, I think it's a given. We'll have more information on that when we come out of Maintenance (which I'm hoping is soon).
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike for you and Thel since you guys sit right next to each other.

Who would win in a game of “chug the maple syrup”?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    What goes into the decision to change aq timers to 30 minutes? At what threshold do you call it and feel it needs to be done?
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike will there be 30 minutes timers for AQ
  • @Kabam Miike for you and Thel since you guys sit right next to each other.

Who would win in a game of “chug the maple syrup”?

I too want answer to this!
  • Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 12
    Are there any job vacancies at Kabam?
This discussion has been closed.