**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• CodysseusCodysseus Posts: 16
    Can I be a mod?
  • Hello
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Question about AQ, out of curiosity.

When something like this happens, is it possible, instead of giving us the 30 minute timers, to simply start the map at/after the first mini-boss, with full points for what would otherwise have come before in the first section?
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★

Great so now we can't make any changes during AW lockout. Why did you do maintenance now?

I feel like you have't been paying attention. The game has been literally unplayable since they brought the game down.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    @Kabam Miike U.S Army Vet addicted to MCoC looking for work????? Hire me. !
  • NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    Codysseus said:

Can I be a mod?

100% not a scam
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46

Do u guys at kabam play other marvel games i.e strike force?

Lol
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    I'm in Australia woke up early to check AW AQ as I'm leader couldn't get on had few
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I'm not a fan of Sweet foods at all, so I think he wins by default, because I just wouldn't do it :tongue:

*unsubscribed*
    I feel a good war is a good idea. You bring the bagels I’ll bring the syrup and we CONQUER MIIKE!!! You throw I’ll squirt. Together we can put an end to this tyranny of “non sweet fans”
  • CodysseusCodysseus Posts: 16

Codysseus said:

Can I be a mod?

100% not a scam
    Busted lol

Favourite anime? Mine is One Piece.

Cowboy Bebop!!!!!
    Solid choice
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Please let upon us showers of T2A this anniversary.
  • When the maintenance finishes. What will happen. I was in the middle of aq, aw and I was tying to do some rounds in arena. And the side quest. Hopefully maintenance finishes shortly but what will happen?
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Wtf is this shish
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    A while back, @Kabam Porthos opened the "Champions Improvement Suggestion thread" and let slip that he'd like to see Iron Fist reworked.

Purely on a personal level - not as Kabam representatives - are there any champs the rest of you like to see reworked?

Or any of the existing reworks you've enjoyed?

Just for part of a chat - we promise not to take any answers as any sort of commitment!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    A 5 star for 5 year game anniversary ?????or any goody
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    Why is mephisto the best champ In the game hands down?
  • Can anyone at kabam tell me the science of iceman giving cold snap and frostbite but not being cold immune? I don’t understand it.
    iStaples said:

@Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.

I second the incinerate immune.. like.. he is literally on fire
  • NameJerf3619NameJerf3619 Posts: 10
    Hey @Kabam Miike is there any champion you would grind a featured five star arena for?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Okay, I’ll throw my hat into the rings Miike mentioned in the MF and DD invasions thread about how not every event will offer the same amount of rewards, which I get.

Just wondering how the team decided which months are going to have more rewards than others? Is it to do with the champions being released or is there a set amount of reward that you want released cumulatively over the year?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

iStaples said:

I second the incinerate immune.. like.. he is literally on fire
    Again
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

Can anyone at kabam tell me the science of iceman giving cold snap and frostbite but not being cold immune? I don’t understand it.

Miike actually answered this exact question on the podcast if you want to take a listen!

This discussion has been closed.