**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike here is link of video is recorded on the current issue. It is made recently when the game was back up.You can forward it to your tech team. Also notice that in the last fight how doom gave sp when i was hitting his block.
    https://youtu.be/7Ben5FunGjo
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    Prathap said:

iStaples said:

Prathap said:

iStaples said:

I think gold would be nice actually.

You don't lose any energy, you donut lol you can't move forward so aren't spending any energy, you are stuck on the same character so it literally costs no energy

No while you aren't playing the energy refills to full and stops at 70, but if you keep playing the energy will keep refilling so if you're at full then there's energy that COULD be refilling.
    If you are not missing an hour or 2 of energy anytime during the month., That's some serious addiction dude ...
    I call it dedication. Plus waiting for the energy to replenish takes 7 hours so that's 7 hours away from the game.
    If you are spending extra time to cover up the lost time., That's called dedication..

If you can't live without the game being down for an hour or 2. That's called addiction 😂
    Call it what you like, I just love playing the game after work. :smiley:
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I still can’t even get in
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Cancel today’s aq. Give every alliance all the points of map 7 even if they didn’t run it yesterday. Free aq for the rest of the week. Also, 10k 6* shards and one t5b.

Try to have it fixed by tomorrow’s start time
  • DemandredDemandred Posts: 7
    I don’t think a 5* would be too excessive as compensation. Most likely going to be another Superior Iron Man anyways 😃
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yes, sun...it's 11pm here...
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    There will be surely a compensation but I believe they will give 1 Fantastic invasion rewards for all difficulty, and AQ energy timer to reduce 30 min. , I don't think there will be more. ( Maybe 1 to 3 energy to compensate what you lost in invasions,quests..etc )
  • There is no reason to flood the forum with new posts about the exact same topic; there's a thread open already so it's best to comment there.

They do this for attention
    I didn't do it for attention. I did it in response to the second update. Don't make assumptions based on your weak emotions.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Daylight Savings, dark by 4pm by me lol :)
  • -
  • Kevzson2014Kevzson2014 Posts: 15
    Do we get any compensation?
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    we must
  • Clearly this is some meta-storyline where the players are trapped in a loop just like Reed Richards
  • Kevzson2014Kevzson2014 Posts: 15
    10,000 units atleast
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I would like to say I was the first to discover the time loop.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Nope. Get good, play though the bugs
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    Time you can spend with family and friends is your compensation...
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

We’ve already received compensation in the form of free time. So go outside, see the sun, hug a loved one or call a friend. This is the best gift kabam has given us. I feel free and you should too. Thanks Kabam ILU.

It's 11PM in Paris. No sun. Just rain.
  • WE’RE ALL TRAPPED IN REED RICHARDS’ TIME LOOP, Y’ALL
  • GrabGrab Posts: 71
    at the risk of sounding like grounded wisdom, pretty sure kabam isn’t required to loop us in on their arch reviews and/or retrospectives. sucks to be locked out and not knowing how they’ll rectify is aggravating, but it is what it is. it will be back up eventually. it’s in their best interest and they know it
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    iStaples said:

I think for the hard core grinders out there it's annoying how long it takes for the energy to replenish (7 hours for full energy) but it's even more annoying when the server goes offline when your energy is near to full so it's an hour of wasted energy. Kabam should give out one full energy revive after maintenance.

I’m missing a whole 5* arena run today because of this. That’s about 3m points and no way to make the run up (other than spending units). People in other time zones that are sleeping right now won’t miss an entire run like I will.

I would need 100 arena refreshes (yes I use that many 5* per run) to make up for it.

I won’t hold my breath for that though.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Can we get 30 minute timers for the rest of AQ at least. We have lost a lot of time for he last day and 30 minute timers would help make up for that
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    They said, that is pretty much the plan.
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    Unyonface said:

Time you can spend with family and friends is your compensation...

So why aren’t you doing that?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thanks @SparkAlot
  • Rob_b_robRob_b_rob Posts: 10
    If you can't start aq., Someone else will.
    If you are missing arena points., I'm pretty sure rest of the world as well... So no question of missing anything here....

I want to know why they need to compensate for this...

We got some wonderful side quest that is going on this month and the team is trying their best to come up with some engaging events every month.... It's annoying to get some kind of emergency outages., But we need to understand that's a part of package...

Nobody can stary aq when nobody can log in due to emergency maintenance. Also everyone has a right to compensation when they cant finish something thats out of their hands such as emergency maintenance happening during the 24 hour allowance to finish. Another thing just because your alliance finished early doesnt mean everyone can finish early. Theres time zones to consider plus real life. Unless your 1 of those who doesnt have real life problems like work, family and a social life outside of gaming. So keep those finish early comments to yourself and if you dont want the compensation then tell kabam you and your team dont want the compensation that most alliances that were affected deserve.