**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    So... @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Lyra which fight in MCoC's history made you use the most profanities and almost break your phone?
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    Colix990 said:

There wasn't any noticeable bug till the update last night, why was that update made, how come a long maintenance btw in last hours or aq aw happened, than again the Champs rewpawn loop isn't over yet, I fought on epic 5 times again after maintenance, can't u guys just roll ove rlast update till u fix it than get us another update. Why are u beeing so unreliable and pushing us over to quit, the game has been boring lately either way, though new eq and 6.3 will excite us to play, but again more bugs bugs bugs and on top of them even more bugs, we need honest answers no generic stuff, and a serious conversation where the game is headed or we are out for good this time.

I love this game and I am genuinely scared that some day not enough people will play it and the plug will be pulled. If Kabam would listen more to the community then the game would be more fun and interactive. I don't want to see the game fall into the pit of forgotten games, or have it's plug pulled. I've spent a ton of my hard earned money into this game and I don't want it to be a waste.
  • NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

@Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.

I second the incinerate immune.. like.. he is literally on fire
    Again
    Again?
  • AntoniolioAntoniolio Posts: 7
    Hey @Kabam Miike I don't wanna chat, I want to grind arena to have the units for the black friday offer mate
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

@Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.

Again
    Again?
    Yeah same thing every time
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46

Favourite Marvel character of all time?

Ghost Rider

Hey @Kabam Miike I don't wanna chat, I want to grind arena to have the units for the black friday offer mate

Yawn
    issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

Again
    Again?
    What do you mean?
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @kabam thel Are we getting 30 minute timers for aq time loss
  • What’s Your Prediction on the fight KSI vs Logan. Ik it’s not Mcoc related but I just want to hear your predictions
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

You guys did very well by changing. November. So Kudos there.
    BUT...

How about you guys try to brainstorm a really good deal for Black Friday?
    Last year and the one before was pretty pathetic. Now, I started playing in March this year and I've muscled and money my way to more than 400 champs and 1.1M rating. But I have to say, the deal from Thursday at 1pm was the best you've had in months guys.

Come on guys
    You guys are smart and developed a great game.
    Please don't disappoint
    You will always have critics bc you have a lot of clients.So put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

But I have an idea cause I'm a critic but I'm also an idea man:

Give us a list of like 10 things and submit it to a vote since Democracy seems to be popular in this century.
    Then, give the public what they want. There's a new concept. The money ALWAYS follow when the fans are happy.

Just sayin

PS: Fix our game quick guys. I'm bored un til 8pm ET man.

If you started playing in March this year how have you got a valid opinion on deals from previous years?
  • Do u guys at kabam play other marvel games i.e strike force?

We play lots of games! Looking especially at Mobile games, I play quite a few, including other Marvel Games. I do it both because I now really like playing mobile games, and because I want to learn from them as well.

What’s Your Prediction on the fight KSI vs Logan. Ik it’s not Mcoc related but I just want to hear your predictions

KSI all the way
  • I like that answer @Kabam Miike sometimes you can get ticked off but it can be constructive criticism. Some can be good and some can be bad. But you just have to move forward
  • ElectricJellyElectricJelly Posts: 33
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike are you a big fan of Takashi Miike?
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    Everyone go outside and enjoy your day/night tonight 😎. Have fun

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

Again
    Again?
    What do you mean?
    Ghost rider and ice man immunitys posts and question .
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Deacon03 said:

Why are champion bugs fixed during patches but bugs that are detrimental to Kabam fixed immediately @Kabam Miike

The gist of it is, that's just not true.

When we get a Bug report, it gets sent to our QA team who work to reproduce it right away. How quickly it gets handled is based on a few factors. How many players does it affect, how fast can it be reproduced, and what a fix consists of.

If it's game breaking, we've got as many people out there trying to reproduce it, and usually when it's something affecting everybody, like not being able to enter Alliance Quests, we can reproduce that pretty quickly.

If it has a large impact, but it's something more niche, like a Champion bug, then it might take longer to reproduce.
    If the impact is smaller, and it's niche, then our team has to prioritize other bugs and future developments, but still work to fix it as fast as we can.

The last part is about what the fix consists of. If it's a flick of a switch in the back end, then that's a lot easier than something that's going to require engineering time, or a brand new release.

We don't prioritize fixing bugs that help players, unless they are game breaking or unbalance the game.

Last thing to note: If there is a major issue, and we can't reproduce it, we have on multiple occasions had people drop everything they're doing to create a strike force to hunt down a bug, and fix it.
    Is this why quake still hasn't been looked at as many have reported her..not to mention that it isn't player error or device issue?.
  • Hey @Kabam Miike I don't wanna chat, I want to grind arena to have the units for the black friday offer mate

I'd like to do both. I think we're getting closer to a fix to get everybody back in game. I'm hoping to have more info soon!
    issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

Again
    Again?
    What do you mean?
    I never posted that before lol wdym
  • @Kabam Miike why did you choose killmonger as your pic. Is it because you like the champ or is it a different reason.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike would u like to make another game of marvel that isnt mcoc or mroc
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Can we expect to see maestro become playable during the gifting event like Kang and thanos?

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

Again
    Again?
    What do you mean?
    It gets posted at least 11 times a day.
  • rikhard28rikhard28 Posts: 16
    ahh why ghost rider take incenerate damage if he is all the time on fire is he massoquist?
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    So this won't happen in a week from now when we're grinding for DOOM...right? 🤒
  • kconrad37 said:

Are all of Kabam in an alliance together? That would be pretty cool.

Actually I'm really interested by this, too. Do you guys all play together? Or are you interspersed throughout the community, so as to compete against one another? Could we theoretically be talking to one of you guys in a LINE recruiting room and not know it?
    )
    We answer this in the UMCOC Podcast as well, go listen to it! :)

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

Again
    Again?
    What do you mean?
    Talking about people who post it everytime
This discussion has been closed.