**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    Aryl said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

iStaples said:

@Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.

I second the incinerate immune.. like.. he is literally on fire
    Again
    Again?
    Yeah same thing every time
    What do you mean?
    Ghost rider and ice man immunitys posts and question .
    I never posted that before lol wdym
    It gets posted at least 11 times a day.
    Oh, sorry I didnt know.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Any Favorite marvel movie. I enjoyed the first ant-man.

Winter Soldier. Loved all the espionage and the combat
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    @Kabam Miike what games do you play ? Do you play the new CoD? If so what’s your favourite gun
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Wow, the games been down now for close to 3-hours smh...mine went down at 2:18pm EST.

Is there an eta on when it’ll come back up?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    With Act 6 ending the current storyline of the battlerealm. Can we expect visual background changes once the contest is rebooted and what does that even mean?.

When i hear bout reboot tv series its basically same plot outline with exception of few or minor detail changes. But how will the reboot be incorporated into our game?
  • Can we get the game back up please? We need to open AQ! Is the timer for that going to be reset it?
  • MIGHTYTH0RMIGHTYTH0R Posts: 6
    Will this maintenance going to be affected on AQ timer or AQ score. Barely going to miss 300M
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Will cyclops be still effective in 2020?
  • @Kabam Miike are you a big fan of Takashi Miike?

Okay, so my name is based on the band Miike Snow, but they based their name off of Takashi Miike. BUT, they pronounce Miike as "Mike". So, there is some relation there.
  • MT_hammerMT_hammer Posts: 11

Hela, Heimdal, Gulk is the greatest base questing team.... period

@Darrteee_86 can you elaborate to me as to the reason they are such a great base questing team please
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Since we are asking questions. Why are they still massive amount of bugs in the game that still go unaddressed? When situations like this get fixed right away? The medusa armour shatter bug is still there and causing major headaches... etc..??

We covered this in great detail on the latest UMCOC podcast, I would recommend going and giving it a listen!
    Can you provide a link to the podcast?
  • 29fili2929fili29 Posts: 2
    So this maintenance has been extremely long. What are the plans to compensate players for ISO that expires due to this lengthy downtime?
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Here's a question.. why is it impossible for me to get units out of BC crystals?
    Out of the last 300k BC on uncollected, I've got all gold, and 4 4* punishers.
    I don't need or want gold. Wish I could trade in 1m gold for 10 units or something. I'd do it in a heartbeat.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Have any of you guys watched the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies? If you couldn't tell already, I am a huge fan and a memer of those movies
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Kabam Miike, you need to muscle your frame
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Favorite character in game?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i think compensation will need to include Gold (for expiring items), quest energy (this one affects me the most) and likely health/revives for those who had to use them
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    I wonder if Gabe got to read my theory story on Carina and how Battlerealm introducing Battleworld story that i posted which alot of comments were made on Carina story, i even added Entrophy theory in Battlerealm story
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike I love the game and I'm glad you guys are doing something to fix it. Just thought you'd like to hear something positive instead of constant bashing.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Feeney234 said:

Since we are asking questions. Why are they still massive amount of bugs in the game that still go unaddressed? When situations like this get fixed right away? The medusa armour shatter bug is still there and causing major headaches... etc..??

We covered this in great detail on the latest UMCOC podcast, I would recommend going and giving it a listen!
    Can you provide a link to the podcast?
    Hoping Mike or Thel didn't beat me to it - but here ya GO!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Bendy said:

@Kabam Miike is there a comic book character u would love to introduce into the game in the years to come like we saw with the black widow claire and vision aarkus

I know this question is for Miike but I'm gonna highjack it. I would love to see Ironheart in the future; she still has some of my favorite armor and has used it in some really interesting ways. There's also version of Tony Stark who became Sorcerer Supreme in one of the What If comics who I'd love to see; he made a suit of armor that combined sorcery and tech, including having AI that could analyze what spell an opponent was using and suggest a counter-spell. Always thought that was pretty cool.
    I'd love to see this in game to learn even more from these especially stark as sorcerer supreme as that just sounds amazing
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike
    what would be a game mode that you would like implemented in the game

Mine would be king of the hill sort of like dungeons but in solo, in boss after the other ,where you change bosses not the nodes
This discussion has been closed.