**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• Mhanson324Mhanson324 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike is there any chance of a 5* wolverine anytime soon? There’s so many people who would say he’s their favorite character and he’s not even available or practical to use a lot of endgame content.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

jdyke23 said:

@Kabam Miike what games do you play ? Do you play the new CoD? If so what’s your favourite gun

I'm not very good at any 1st Person Shooter :disappointed: I usually play RPGs or Adventure games. The more guns I have to shoot, the worse I am at the game...
    Have you played any of the Final Fantasy series? If so, whats your favourite one? for me it has to be Final Fantasy VII
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Is Kabam Porthos a bot or an actual human? I have had this question stuck on my head for a while now
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited November 2019
    I’m really enjoying Black Widow Claire Voyant. She’s such a great champ. Awesome job making this character
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

I hate it when there's arguing in global how about everyone else

Turned off global chat awhile ago. Too much garbage on there
    People put up spoilers for Endgame on global and since then I've had global chat disabled.
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    What's your game name Mike
  • Can anyone at kabam tell me the science of iceman giving cold snap and frostbite but not being cold immune? I don’t understand it.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the answer to that is contained in the podcast we just did. Go listen to it!
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Is there a structure in place in regards to rewards and payouts for monthly side quests? Seem really scattergun and like not much thought goes into them month to month.
    Been super lacklustre this year and seem to be stuck in the mud a bit, I know it would be hard to balance given the massive difference in player progression demographics but they don’t seem to have moved for a good year and half.
    Also what is going on with EQ? I’m at the point personally now where I don’t even read the nodes, UC just isn’t top level content anymore and it’s my view that cav difficulty needs to be introduced. Seems like this has been a discussion for quite a while now, why the hesitation in making a move on it?
  • CodysseusCodysseus Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike are you A canadian or an American living in Canada?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Have any of you guys watched the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies? If you couldn't tell already, I am a huge fan and a memer of those movies

Pizza time
  • Jackd1989 said:

jdyke23 said:

@Kabam Miike what games do you play ? Do you play the new CoD? If so what’s your favourite gun

I'm not very good at any 1st Person Shooter :disappointed: I usually play RPGs or Adventure games. The more guns I have to shoot, the worse I am at the game...
    Have you played any of the Final Fantasy series? If so, whats your favourite one? for me it has to be Final Fantasy VII
    FFX is my favourite! It was also the first one I ever beat.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Are you a Fan of any Nintendo games? If you haven't tried it already, I suggest Luigi's Mansion 3 that just came out, Amazing game and has been taking up my time when I am not playing MCOC.
  • What’s Your Prediction on the fight KSI vs Logan. Ik it’s not Mcoc related but I just want to hear your predictions

I think KSI is going to clinch it in points.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

Can anyone at kabam tell me the science of iceman giving cold snap and frostbite but not being cold immune? I don’t understand it.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the answer to that is contained in the podcast we just did. Go listen to it!
    You can listen to them over here!! :)

Also come listen to the live show on our Discord server - discord.gg/umcoc
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    Hey @Kabam Miike what's your game name
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    I request you guys to keep the game down untill all bugs are corrected and we will wait for a new beginning in which all champs are equally loved and the game is bug free .
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

iRetr0 said:

Have any of you guys watched the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies? If you couldn't tell already, I am a huge fan and a memer of those movies

Pizza time

• AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Kabam Miike, We need Ad0ra_ Instagram.

• Feeney234 said:

Since we are asking questions. Why are they still massive amount of bugs in the game that still go unaddressed? When situations like this get fixed right away? The medusa armour shatter bug is still there and causing major headaches... etc..??

We covered this in great detail on the latest UMCOC podcast, I would recommend going and giving it a listen!
    Can you provide a link to the podcast?
    Here you go!
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    edited November 2019

iStaples said:

@Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.

I second the incinerate immune.. like.. he is literally on fire
    Thank you good to have someone else on board the Ghost Rider incinerate immune boat!
    Like it's not that hard to fix. Just make it into a patch.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Juggling3 said:

30min AQ timer once the game is back up?

I vote 10 minutes. I got other stuff I gotta do can't be waiting around all night.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Which champ would the team like to nerf, or to rephrase... believes should get one, but are afraid of the repercussions? In other words, the cost to Kabam changing them outweighs the cost of not doing so. Kabam accepting the lesser of two evils as it were.

Not trying to start some heated back and forth. I just thought it was an intriguing question in terms of game design as well as running a game company as a business.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    When will Symbiote Supreme finally be fixed? He works now against some but not all champs or his nullify at the start of the fight making it hard to know which champs work or not. Until he works for everyone he is difficult to use.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Agresssor said:

Kabam Miike, We need Ad0ra_ Instagram.

Yeah she is adorable..
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

How do I know the deals from last Black Friday?
    Really?
    Do you know what a history search is my friend?
    Kabam forums or Google history.
    Check it out.

I never asked how you knew the deals I asked how you could have a valid opinion.
    The value of resources in this game are constantly changing so you are in no position to judge deals from long before you started to playing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Are you a Fan of any Nintendo games? If you haven't tried it already, I suggest Luigi's Mansion 3 that just came out, Amazing game and has been taking up my time when I am not playing MCOC.

Yea but when are we getting a new Super Mario Sunshine?
  • When are all the servers coming back up
This discussion has been closed.