**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Karnak?

Ok, the game is down and I'm bored. What ever happened to the Karnak buff we were promised years ago? Does anyone else recall? does anyone care? Was it just avdream? Lol! He was one of my first 4* champs and I actually thought he'd get buffed, How naive! Just curious since I think about it whenever I use him in arena.

Comments

• UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    jdrum663 said:

Ok, the game is down and I'm bored. What ever happened to the Karnak buff we were promised years ago? Does anyone else recall? does anyone care? Was it just avdream? Lol! He was one of my first 4* champs and I actually thought he'd get buffed, How naive! Just curious since I think about it whenever I use him in arena.

Serious question when did they say that? I'm not saying ur wrong I'm legit curious
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think a couple of months after he came out. I could be wrong, I'm pretty sure there was a lot of chatter about it "back in the day". Everyone was complaining because he took extra CCs to rank up but was crappy. I believe it was before the promised Carnage buff.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    If you polish a turd. It’s still a turd. Needs an overhaul
    Well said, I actually expected a buff! Haha! Now he's just arena fodder. He could be pretty good though, he can take a punch.
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    I like his sp2
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I have recently pulled 5* Karnaks on both of my accounts. Most recently last night on my main account. I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up I remembered that I pulled a 6* Domino last week and she was my first 6* so I managed to pull myself together.
    Sweet, I just got my first 6* a couple of days ago, a DP X-Forceless. Congrats on the Domino!
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    My first was drax, he never crits, so they never bleed
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★

My first was drax, he never crits, so they never bleed

I like drax. Never had an issue with his crits. 4* does good bleed and crit 7,500 sp1
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Karnak is one of the 85% useless champs for current end game.