**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• Branu0727Branu0727 Posts: 24
    Hi @Kabam Miike ! A lot of people say Why Kabam Miike, but not How are you Kabam Miike. So, How are you today Kabam Miike?
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    MRMOJO77 said:

belli300 said:

I like to play on the pooper. It’s a good place to not get disturbed especially for aw/aq 😂

You're lucky. That's when everyone wants to bug me.
    Poop better. NOBODY comes within 50’ of the bathroom when I am in there.

• Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    I play when ever my kids and wife are ignoring me.
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Do you ever think you will be adding nightcrawler's parents mystique and azazel?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I’m going to randomly drop in to mention the same solution.

Once this is figured out and fixed just give everyone full completion of day 2 of the same map they completed on day 1. Have day 3 start as normal assuming this is fixed by then.

Reducing timers means nothing when there are linked nodes which require people that are now sleeping to unlink.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Do you guys play any console games or just mobile games? Also, ps4 or xbox?
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    Do you spend actual money on the game for units/crystals/offers? (as in your own money, giving Kabam back some of the money from your paychecks?)
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20
    Branu0727 said:

Hi @Kabam Miike ! A lot of people say Why Kabam Miike, but not How are you Kabam Miike. So, How are you today Kabam Miike?

Guess who’s getting a beyond god tier pull next?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    It is 8AM JST at Japan. We’ve lost much time to play mcoc. Just FYI.
  • Colix990Colix990 Posts: 8
    edited November 2019
    Any chance we get a magneto rework
  • Another Question, did galactus eat the contest? 🤭🤭
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Oh god kabam what did you guys do .... I feel like when anyone asks to talk they’ve done something really wrong
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

Ok my turn... Favourite Non-MCU Marvel movie? I've got to give it to Days of Future Past, myself.

How can you say that when Into the Spider-Verse exists Miike? Honestly. There's so much gold in that movie it's swimming in it - and that doesn't even include the soundtrack!
    ^Exactly!
    You're my new favorite @Kabam Zibiit. <3
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★

Elad17 said:

I have a question for Mike. When will we be receiving a revamp of arenas. As someone who is constantly grinding arenas and has spent on this game I would like to know that new stuff is coming. (Or even old stuff as bonus milestones). Have you ever thought of adding say 5 of the serums to help with the grinds? It would benefit both the players and the game if we were able to go longer without spending units and in some cases money to reach higher point totals. Also what is the update on the arena bots ? Are the cheaters allowed to keep something they win from doing it shady?

An Arena Revamp is on the Radar, and something that we know you guys are interested in. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific direction we want to take with it quite yet, so I can't give much information, but we know that many players feel that we need a refresh to the Arenas.

Elad17 said:

I have a question for Mike. When will we be receiving a revamp of arenas. As someone who is constantly grinding arenas and has spent on this game I would like to know that new stuff is coming. (Or even old stuff as bonus milestones). Have you ever thought of adding say 5 of the serums to help with the grinds? It would benefit both the players and the game if we were able to go longer without spending units and in some cases money to reach higher point totals. Also what is the update on the arena bots ? Are the cheaters allowed to keep something they win from doing it shady?

An Arena Revamp is on the Radar, and something that we know you guys are interested in. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific direction we want to take with it quite yet, so I can't give much information, but we know that many players feel that we need a refresh to the Arenas.

Elad17 said:

And the news on Bots in Arena ?
  • Colix990 said:

When will the issue be solved, it's after midnight over here in EU and we won't be able to join aq till morning, it will be a huge waste of energy and a lot of pressure put on us

Chill out ;) i bet there will be a 30 minutes timer.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

Another Question, did galactus eat the contest? 🤭🤭

Galactus be like, "MMM, this realm was delicious!"
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Sorry for the triple there. Been awhile since I had an actual response on my posts. I got excited!!!
  • Ezekiel2517Ezekiel2517 Posts: 21
    Why Kabam don’t increase the cutoff from featured 5* arena?? Greed??
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Which is your favorite movie ?
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

I am Asking you by mention because you both are my Favorite 😉😉😉
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Who do you think is the most over powered champion in the game?
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20
    Please activate Nick Fury's beacon beep beep beep
  • BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    Not a lot of comments back from the kabam team. Guess nobody is asking the right questions. The right request is.....I wanna be big. Tomorrow, Miike will wake up to be Tom Hanks.
  • Arena bots? Any news on that? Or are the bots in some way helping the game make more money?
  • RobbietheoxRobbietheox Posts: 21
    Thanos without a gauntlet should get a buffed and some new synergies to go with Cull, Corvus, Proxima, Maw, and Nebula
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Unfortunately true...as much as I, and others I’m sure, want to do activities...now it’s a game of chicken when it comes to getting aq started and all the other stuff when it’s up and running again
This discussion has been closed.