**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Nos4atu said:

This place is quiet considering the game is still down.

Everyone has to eat sometime.
  • What are you all doing with that time? I'm rewatching blade 2
  • tacokillertacokiller Posts: 4

Favourite anime? Mine is One Piece.

Favourite anime? Mine is One Piece.

This thread is actually a really nice idea imo. Kudos for that.

Any mod caring to share their last 5*/6* pull?

I pulled my first ever Iron Patriot on Wednesday. But I also just got Guillotine 2099, so I can't really complain.

It’s OP
  • Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike, how long is the maintenance going to be?
  • Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    Hahahah
  • Does Kabam plan on adding more storyline comics at the end of finishing event quest like they did with gullintine and Morningstar last month.

We've done it a few times, but it's an occasional occurrence. I also really enjoyed them, and will pass on the desire for more of those to the team!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

@Kabam Miike, how long is the maintenance going to be?

Five minutes, Turkish!

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

SDP said:

Ok my turn... Favourite Non-MCU Marvel movie? I've got to give it to Days of Future Past, myself.

Over Logan? Blade 2 was also sweet.
    How could I forget about Logan?! Changing my answer to Logan.
    Would the Punisher TV series count as one? It isn't technically mcu. Feige won't admit to anything being better than his own work.
    The Netflix, episodic branch of the MCU was fantastic. Some misses here and there, but Daredevil and Punisher are right up there with the best super hero viewing of all-time.
  • Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    I might go to the basement and play GTA5
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I Don't know if this has been asked already? but Kabam Admins, what are your favourite special animations in the game?? im interested to know your preferences... for me..

SP1: Taskmaster
    Sp2: Warlock / Domino (and more recently Dr Doom)
    SP3; Human Torch, The Champion or Claire Voyant

What is your favourites of each?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Miike please dont say its cyclops :wink:
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Does anyone play standing in the middle of the isle at the store lol or is it just me sometimes.
  • This is totally a major compensation event! Totally screwed AQ day 1 results and the start so far of day 2! Totally screwing with arena results! And AW results. I can’t remember the last time this happened for this long!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike It was nice to hear your thoughts recently and wish you would do that more often on your youtube page instead of the format you chose. In that you said that the team has tested 5* Scarlet Witch and she is simply too OP to release to the community. I am not surprised. Is it the same for OG wolverine?
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    Can we expect a summoner appreciation event this year for the anniversary? Also, any news on gifting event, will it be brought back?
  • I suggested passive adventure missions for gaining some extra ressources while not actually playing the game. It was maybe a year ago. Never got an answer. What do you think about it, now that we have time to talk.
  • @Kabam Miike, how long is the maintenance going to be?

We honestly do not know. This was not scheduled, and not something that we had hoped for. We tried to fix it without taking the game into maintenance, but it was proving to be taking a while, and we didn't want players to constantly run up against the issues.

We're trying to get out of this ASAP, but I don't have a timeline.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    How about another celebrity challenge? Those were fun
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12
    Y_T said:

Can you make AQ/AW energy free every weekend actually. For people who want to also have a social life? :P

That can't work because of global timezones.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139

When is Aegon getting his synergy fixed?
    Also @kabamThel Letterkenny fan? Seen the hard no...

Oh you becha bud, how are ya now?
    I just started watching letterkenny. Such a weird awesome show.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    @RichTheMan bot ?

SDP said:

Ok my turn... Favourite Non-MCU Marvel movie? I've got to give it to Days of Future Past, myself.

Would the Punisher TV series count as one? It isn't technically mcu. Feige won't admit to anything being better than his own work.
    Technically, it is I think. They reference the events in New York and numerous other things in the movies.
  • edited November 2019

How can you say that when Into the Spider-Verse exists Miike? Honestly. There's so much gold in that movie it's swimming in it - and that doesn't even include the soundtrack!
    ^Exactly!
    You're my new favorite @Kabam Zibiit. <3 </p>
    Thanks! :) It is nice knowing someone else has excellent taste in cinema as well.
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20
    If and when this issue gets resolved would you let the summoners in the game on phased basis or would you open the floodgates?

SDP said:

One of the greatest super hero movies of all-time is The Crow. Also, Unbreakable. Not Marvel, but at the top with the best of them.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit are you tired of editing my color texts?
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    Just wanna say you guys are awesome, and the game is awesome. Keep up the great work, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Favorite SP3?
  • HuckEcoHuckEco Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    Eu sou o único que percebo o Homem Aranha ( Aprimorado pelo Stark ) esquivando mesmo quando a I.A está desligada?
  • I guess we were overdue for a wild and random occurrence. It's been awhile since we had an emergency maintenance that lasted this long. On that note, that's amazing. Oftentimes people are so focused on all the small stuff that goes wrong that they forget how much is going right. So thanks for all that the Kabam crew does. Personally, I'm just happy that the game rarely has a drop in service like this.
  • Just wanna say you guys are awesome, and the game is awesome. Keep up the great work, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Favorite SP3?

Taskmaster
This discussion has been closed.