**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Do you spend actual money on the game for units/crystals/offers? (as in your own money, giving Kabam back some of the money from your paychecks?)

I'm okay with saying that I do spend on the Game.
    your buddy in support most love it when you ask to rollback an opening :)
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87

COD Mobile anyone? add me in game feta89

I know a number of people choosing that over Mcoc. I have been resisting but seems a good time to try a new game

• MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20

I suggested passive adventure missions for gaining some extra ressources while not actually playing the game. It was maybe a year ago. Never got an answer. What do you think about it, now that we have time to talk.

Kind of like "You send these Champions on a Quest"? That's kind of cool. We have something like that in Transformers: Forged to Fight, but don't know how that would fit into the Battlerealm.
    Maybe in the form of shield/hydra operatives? I could see that kinda sorta fitting into the overall environment.

Or have specific quests for like Xmen? Villains? Guardians?
  • A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

I Don't know if this has been asked already? but Kabam Admins, what are your favourite special animations in the game?? im interested to know your preferences... for me..

SP1: Taskmaster
    Sp2: Warlock / Domino (and more recently Dr Doom)
    SP3; Human Torch, The Champion or Claire Voyant

What is your favourites of each?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Miike please dont say its cyclops :wink:

SP1: The New Colossus Sp1
    SP2: Quake
    SP3: Claire Voyant
    Have to admit I'm abit suprised by your answer, pleasantly so, Good stuff!!

Anyone else??
    The SP3 one was pretty hard... I love the Spider Leg effects for CV, but I was split between her and Ghost Rider...
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    WingTSE said:

This emergency maintenance is becoming a serious problem. This needs to be fixed in a better and more timely manner. 4+ almost 5 hours is wayyyy too long

@Kabam Miike

You don’t think they are trying to fix it. Or they said “nah, let’s go grab some drinks and worry about it tomorrow?” Probably something unexpected or tricky to figure out and I’m sure they much rather have game up and running than down for maintenance.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Any chance you guys could remove energy requirements, or set a one minute timer for energy refresh in AQ?

As it has for many others I'm sure, this has hit my ally at a horrible time and I don't know if 30min timers will be enough at this point.

I appreciate these threads, and want to say thanks to all the artists that make the game look so incredible. You guys are the MVPs in my book!
  • GooshGoosh Posts: 14
    Why do I not have two of my favorite marvel chars in MCoC yet? Silver Surfer and Jack of Hearts
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20
    I can claim the daily crystal!!!

Ohh....the game us still in OT
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Just a thought, would it hurt to run maintenance for Tuesday tonight after the issues are sorted? Probably not that simple but just a question.

it's never a good idea to combine 2 releases together. it makes it harder to pinpoint issues so i'm guessing that won't happen
  • I suggested passive adventure missions for gaining some extra ressources while not actually playing the game. It was maybe a year ago. Never got an answer. What do you think about it, now that we have time to talk.

Kind of like "You send these Champions on a Quest"? That's kind of cool. We have something like that in Transformers: Forged to Fight, but don't know how that would fit into the Battlerealm.
    Maybe in the form of shield/hydra operatives? I could see that kinda sorta fitting into the overall environment.

Anything would be fine ;) especially my 4* are good for nothing. My 3*s i'm not even looking at them.. just to gain some extra ressources..nothing game breaking.
  • B3AST1N said:

@Kabam Miike just curious, when the game was up to those like myself for a brief moment, I was under the impression that the game would be back on shortly after so I went ahead and started AQ map 7, it will be best if you can give everyone 30 mins for 1 energy instead of the hour..we are 4 almost 4 hours into AQ now.

30 Minute timers will be activated for sure. It's the other areas of the game, and other actions we have to take, that we're not sure of yet.
  • Why isn't there a legend tag race rank yet, based on device operating systems? For example: Heroic and Master 100%: First 50 IOS and first 50 Android. Everyone deserves the chance to get the tag
  • FETA89_TXAFETA89_TXA Posts: 11
    @Gr8Cornholio same here man.. COD mobile is a blast and I don’t feel the need to spend a dime on it. Which makes it even better!!
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81

Any champs you guys want but still don’t have on your roster? Me personally blade.

hyperion and duplicate my void
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20

I suggested passive adventure missions for gaining some extra ressources while not actually playing the game. It was maybe a year ago. Never got an answer. What do you think about it, now that we have time to talk.

Anything would be fine ;) especially my 4* are good for nothing. My 3*s i'm not even looking at them.. just to gain some extra ressources..nothing game breaking.
    I quite like this idea
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

I Don't know if this has been asked already? but Kabam Admins, what are your favourite special animations in the game?? im interested to know your preferences... for me..

What is your favourites of each?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Miike please dont say its cyclops :wink:

Anyone else??
    The SP3 one was pretty hard... I love the Spider Leg effects for CV, but I was split between her and Ghost Rider...
    Love Gwenpool SP3 she's funny
  • I really hope this thread continues or happens more often (without the maintenance hopefully) but it was really cool to spend my break going through this thread and seeing mod interactions...but I need to know...how do you even come in contact with chorizo and pineapple pizza?
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

Anyone else??
    Same here, incredible animation, somehow sending the soul of your opponent to hell then laughing afterwards is pretty badass @Kabam Miike

Still i still have a soft spot for torches supernova tornado and the champions dominating backbreaker too!
  • I say figger it out. This is 10 ply bud.
    Pic from this July at the meet and greet in Chicago! @Kabam thel. Well I tried to tag Thel. Let him know LaFleur says what’s up @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I am beyond jealous right now
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

• Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166
    Update??? I just got paid and have been itching to buy me some captain America civil war crystals but can’t! 😩
  • (PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

Maybe you shouldn't chat at all, seeing as how the game is COMPLETELY DOWN and no one can play?! I think time for "chatting" is AFTER ya'll have actually fixed the game?!!

Just sayin.

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Anything but pineapple

Favourite anime? Mine is One Piece.

Undeniably has to be dragon ball z. Greatest anime of all time imo.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    @Kabam Miike have you ever been kicked out of the alliance?
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit i dont think half hour timers are gonna be enough to get through AQ will probably need to restart day 2 tommorow in my opinion
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Is Miike your real name, or is it invented like (I presume) Zibiit?
    And if it's an alias, why the two lowercase 'i's?
This discussion has been closed.