**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you feel dread when your about to open a 5 star crystal?

2»

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Theres like 10 good champs the rest ate just ****.

Then you have to dupe most of them to actually benefit.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    Yes
    Theres like 10 good champs the rest ate just ****.

yup agree with you on that, the game revolves around owning SL to beat bosses and then a bunch of others that are great .. then its just meh for the next 90%
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Yes
    After Kamala & SG been added to 5* pool, definitely YES
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes when I've mentally pictured getting the feature but no when I'm like F it whatever I get I'll be good with it
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Yes
    I have become disappointment-immune, I lost the feeling to care for 5*
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    edited August 2017
    Yes
  • fiermanmuchfiermanmuch Posts: 33
    edited August 2017
    The_One wrote: »
    I've got 32k of 5* shards right now.
    There's nothing in the basic 5* worth opening them for until November but I'm holding until December, maybe even January if the games still going then.

When you open it on january it doesn't mean you will get good champ. You still have big chance to get iron patriot or spider gwen.

My self just open it every time i got 5*. Already got Spider gwen and Iron patriot. But who cares. The positive thing is. If next month i got both of them again. I got 6* shard :D

Currently i have 7 unduped 5* and 1 duped 5*(guillotine). And 60% good champ (guil, WS, HE, rhino and hulk). And 40% i dont like that champ. (ip, sg and gambit)
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yes
    Don't open then standing up, if you're seatin down when you open then you can get Voodoo, Starlord, Iceman, Gwenpool, all the good champs. It's almost as if you get whatever you want.

Who plays the game while standing? Didn't even realize that was an option
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Yes
    My 4* pulls have been terrible, 3 HB's, 4 white mags, WM so I kinda dread the 5* pulls. I've come to expect nothing but disappointment. Now I just pop em and move on.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    No
    Not really. I just go in with the assumption I will come out with the ability to score more arena points, so as long as I don't dupe a **** champ, I am okay with it. Groot? SG? LC? Welp, easier arena grind for me, ha! That being said, just holding until November or December. With the release of 6* coming relatively close on the heels of the end of year 5* additions, I wish they would accelerate the rate of adding champs in so if we get the later ones, we have time to actually play and rank before 6* are released, there is much gnashing of teeth, wailings of lamentations, rending of garments, and then the realization that maybe 5 people total may be able to pull a single 6* champ and it doesn't matter anyway.
  • ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34
    No
    BIG "NO"
    Face your fear, man!! Anyway, they are MARVEL CHARACTERS!!
  • JangbangerJangbanger Posts: 22
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    Ive pulled 16 champs without a dupe and still not a single pull of champs like SL, magik or spidey. Some recent champs I have pulled are groot, kamala khan and she hulk so big yes
  • ThemanofjThemanofj Posts: 21
    Yes
    I'm just afraid I'll get Iron Patriot, Luke Cage or Spidergwen