**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51

B3AST1N said:

@Kabam Miike just curious, when the game was up to those like myself for a brief moment, I was under the impression that the game would be back on shortly after so I went ahead and started AQ map 7, it will be best if you can give everyone 30 mins for 1 energy instead of the hour..we are 4 almost 4 hours into AQ now.

30 Minute timers will be activated for sure. It's the other areas of the game, and other actions we have to take, that we're not sure of yet.

Can you extend the unit subscription please. Was going to renew tonight until the issue stopped me from doing so.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

Maybe you shouldn't chat at all, seeing as how the game is COMPLETELY DOWN and no one can play?! I think time for "chatting" is AFTER ya'll have actually fixed the game?!!

Just sayin.

Yea because I'm sure the forum moderators are the same people in charge of fixing bugs in game....
  • Blayzen79 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit i dont think half hour timers are gonna be enough to get through AQ will probably need to restart day 2 tommorow in my opinion

That would be bad for the aw season. Cause there would not be an time between am and aw days anymore
  • Blayzen79 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit i dont think half hour timers are gonna be enough to get through AQ will probably need to restart day 2 tommorow in my opinion

That would be bad for the aw season. Cause there would not be an time between am and aw days anymore
    And i mean ...playing on master league does not make this easier for anyone.
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited November 2019
    Great finally a place I can post this as it doesn’t really warrant its own thread:

Have you ever noticed Doctor Strange’s avatar have an error on it? It has always been there. You have missed keying out a little part of the background underneath the collar of the cape (or what ever that part is called?) so it is always blue no matter the star rarity background is behind it.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    How many units do you all currently have? Like me and blow all of them on crystals? Or are you savers?
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

Maybe you shouldn't chat at all, seeing as how the game is COMPLETELY DOWN and no one can play?! I think time for "chatting" is AFTER ya'll have actually fixed the game?!!

Just sayin.

You think ppl will be chatting if the game was up and running. Everyone deserves a break even a game too! Lol
  • Moss_the_BossMoss_the_Boss Posts: 37
    edited November 2019
    Etm34 said:

How many units do you all currently have? Like me and blow all of them on crystals? Or are you savers?

Bought the 12k offer when i got the cavalier title ...since then i'm at about 300 to 500 units.
  • Bolt1993Bolt1993 Posts: 7
    Who is your favorite original marcel character? Like back in 2017 like the originals such as black widow Thor Hawkeye etc? :)
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20
    Agresssor said:

@Kabam Miike have you ever been kicked out of the alliance?

I, too, wish to know.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

B3AST1N said:

@Kabam Miike just curious, when the game was up to those like myself for a brief moment, I was under the impression that the game would be back on shortly after so I went ahead and started AQ map 7, it will be best if you can give everyone 30 mins for 1 energy instead of the hour..we are 4 almost 4 hours into AQ now.

30 Minute timers will be activated for sure. It's the other areas of the game, and other actions we have to take, that we're not sure of yet.

Reducing timers means nothing when there are linked nodes which require people that are now sleeping to unlink. This game is already very time intensive and now you want us to rush to clear everything on a Friday night and Saturday morning?!?

Once this is figured out and fixed just give everyone full completion of day 2 of the same map they completed on day 1, don’t even start day 2. Have day 3 start as normal assuming this is fixed by then.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I know it’s already been answered, but let me disagree with that.
    5* SW won’t be too overpowered to be released. She would be be a top tier champ but not even close to top three. We had Blade dominating (nearly game breaking) the contest for over a year, we currently have champs like Ghost and CapIW and SW would be too op?
    Sorry but I can’t buy that. 🙁
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    Is it ever going to be fixed???? @Kabam Miike
  • Tr_jorge_89Tr_jorge_89 Posts: 8
    Curious what makes Scarlet Witch too OP to be a 5 star. We see so many high damage and great utility champs these days just curious why a 5 star SW is too OP?
  • Is it weird that the emergency maintenance occurred just a few hours after that spontaneous update?
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Greekhit said:

5* SW won’t be too overpowered to be released. She would be be a top tier champ but not even close to top three. We had Blade dominating (nearly game breaking) the contest for over a year, we currently have champs like Ghost and CapIW and SW would be too op?

Believe it or not...they actually talked more in depth about this on the UMCOC Podcast. Check it out here!
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Its so lonely..can anybody help me out?
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    And please define “Shortly” been hours since outage
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

B3AST1N said:

Reducing timers means nothing when there are linked nodes which require people that are now sleeping to unlink. This game is already very time intensive and now you want us to rush to clear everything on a Saturday morning?!?

Once this is figured out and fixed just give everyone full completion of day 2 of the same map they completed on day 1, don’t even start day 2. Have day 3 start as normal assuming this is fixed by then.
    @Greywarden I suggested the same thing but i had no answer from @Kabam Miike or anyone else...
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    Getting close to needing 15 minute timers. All the euros are asleep now
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Syed said:

And please define “Shortly” been hours since outage

Shortly would be any time period less than a week

• bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    At this point, set an estimation of time needed to complete the fix and double it. Then put it in scheduled maintenance with the date & time it is planned to be back online.

I'm taking the night off. If the game is down in the morning I'm taking the weekend off.

No one likes emergency maintenance, but bugs gotta get fixed.

Set proper expectations and communicate time-frames to players, everyone will be happier.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

4* SW is not the most powerful 4* champion, not even close. So, I’m not sure why or how a 5* version of hers would be too overpowered.
This discussion has been closed.