**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend run time for oct. 2019

post your time here, thanks!

Comments

• 3.17 / Stark spidey
  • Chuck_NorrisChuck_Norris Posts: 15
    3:19 with Ghost
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    3:05 Corvus
  • NoOneAliveNoOneAlive Posts: 11
    2hr 56mins using Corvus, full boosts with suicides. Connection issues 6 times no game restarts.
  • LadyBlack007LadyBlack007 Posts: 9
    2hr 55mins using Corvus
  • Dino328Dino328 Posts: 11
    3hr 2mins using Corvus
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    2hr 55mins but I ran master EQ first and the heroic so hoping that's not an issue
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Used Corvus also
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    3:10 used corvus some connection issues
  • SirDanteSirDante Posts: 13
    3:26... i see was not enough
  • is have a different if I finish Master first and second Heroic?
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    2:52 mins using corvus
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Can I ask about how long your epic runs are taking? I have a time I am pretty sure I can do master in and want to see the average epic times here. planning for next months run.
    Lormif said:

Can I ask about how long your epic runs are taking? I have a time I am pretty sure I can do master in and want to see the average epic times here. planning for next months run.

epic runs? are you refering to Uncollected?

Blaker78 said:

Lormif said:

no, just a silly name error, heroic run times. I know I can do master in sub 2 hours, I am trying to figure out if heroic takes you guys less than an hour.
    Lormif said:

Blaker78 said:

Lormif said:

no, just a silly name error, heroic run times. I know I can do master in sub 2 hours, I am trying to figure out if heroic takes you guys less than an hour.
    heroic took me around 1:15.
    Blaker78 said:

Lormif said:

Blaker78 said:

Lormif said:

thanks, so master took you around 1 hour 37 minuutes? that gives me a time to set, though odd it took you roughtly the same for both.
    edited October 2019
    Lormif said:

Blaker78 said:

Lormif said:

Blaker78 said:

Lormif said:

thanks, so master took you around 1 hour 37 minuutes? that gives me a time to set, though odd it took you roughtly the same for both.
    20 minutes is a significant difference. But with a r2 corvus with full boosts and suicides most fights in master are over in 3 hits.
  • I made the cut with my time.. how did you guys fare?
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    3:07 97/100
  • Sweet... I made 72/100 with 3:02
  • Gabriel201Gabriel201 Posts: 20
    2 hours 55 mins
  • For you corvus players. Do you double medium for all of heroic or MLM 3 hit combo
  • I came in at 42th place with CG
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

For you corvus players. Do you double medium for all of heroic or MLM 3 hit combo

Heroic everything dies in one medium!
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    edited November 2019
    Is it based on anyone’s time or do you have to be invited to try?

Is it based on anyone’s time or do you have to be invited to try?

Anyone can compete
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    Gotcha