**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5*/6* Scarlet Witch/Wolverine

A real possibility or a just a quiet but always present pipe dream? @Kabam Miike @ Anyone/everyone?

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Kabam Miike and Thel have already said that Kabam has tested 5-star Scarlet Witch and found her to be too powerful. Watch the latest episode of the UMCOC Podcast to hear in a bit more detail (just under 30 minutes in to episode 99).
  • Wolvie lost his value a long time ago. Especially when Sentinels got added to AQ almost 2 years ago. Also better options out there for damage, bleeds, and sustainability.

His regen playstyle just wouldn't work these days.
  • Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Posts: 35

In my opinion Scarlet Witch will never be a 5* champ in this game, way too over powering....she will destroy everything

That's just silly considering we have champs like ghost, aegon and domino as 5&6*s
    It’s not silly, she has power drain,power steal, nullify, fury, crit, regen, inflicts poison on defense.....I’ve had her special 2 up to 40K damage without any special nodes and that’s a 4* rank 5 champ

Imagine what a 5/65 Sig 200 scarlet witch could do
    Lol a max sig 5/65 sw would be great but not as strong as ghost, aegon, domino and various other beyond god tier champs
    Having tried out a 5-Star Scarlet Witch at Sig 200, she is more powerful than any of those Champions, and no Content stands in her way. There may be a day where we see her 5-Star version in game, but she's not coming any time soon.
    So why not wolverine?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

We moved on. It’s not important anymore. Wolverine was useful when the global nodes were bane, weakness, spiked armor etc. he won’t handle act 6 nodes or highly pumped champs. He’s an old legendary champ but nothing. No immunity no damage ramp up, some bleeds and regeneration.. nah thx.

On the other hand; SW would be nice. Even now her sp2 critting 30k with enough furies and cruelties.

Wolverine actually has a great synergy with Omega. I'd love a 5* Wolvie. Great use for a mutant 2015 as well.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

In my opinion Scarlet Witch will never be a 5* champ in this game, way too over powering....she will destroy everything

That's just silly considering we have champs like ghost, aegon and domino as 5&6*s
    It’s not silly, she has power drain,power steal, nullify, fury, crit, regen, inflicts poison on defense.....I’ve had her special 2 up to 40K damage without any special nodes and that’s a 4* rank 5 champ

Imagine what a 5/65 Sig 200 scarlet witch could do
    Lol a max sig 5/65 sw would be great but not as strong as ghost, aegon, domino and various other beyond god tier champs
    Having tried out a 5-Star Scarlet Witch at Sig 200, she is more powerful than any of those Champions, and no Content stands in her way. There may be a day where we see her 5-Star version in game, but she's not coming any time soon.
    😢
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Whats her buff trigger rate at sig 200? 100%?
  • Whats her buff trigger rate at sig 200? 100%?

Ooh..good point. 5*s usually have higher ceilings in their sigs.

Really miss OG SW, but man she was broken. Smash buttons get 3 regens and infinite stuns, power lock and power steal :D
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    So atleast we know she's coming. Don't know when? Earlier they said she will never be a 5 star. Some positives hmm.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Instead of Scarlet witch We got scarlet witch+Diablo= Claire voyant , but’s she’s pretty dopeee
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Well looks like they wanna sell new 'wanda' with her series probably that maroon coat n pant version n never release og SW ,but i wonder why not a single wolverine version in his prime is in game in 5* or 6*!! they can make plenty playable like xforce wolverine, weapon X wolverine, og yellow spandex wolveirne, wolverine days of future past, cause face it old man logan is not a worthy champion that u'd spend ur t5bs on or even T2a even though its more available! i'd rather take rrogue, or AA, x23, emma to R5 over him anyday(not counting those insane namors,omegas,havoks,sunpost etc)