**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we get compensation

2»

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

We’ve already received compensation in the form of free time. So go outside, see the sun, hug a loved one or call a friend. This is the best gift kabam has given us. I feel free and you should too. Thanks Kabam ILU.

What is this “outside” you’re talking about? 🤓
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I don't think we deserve compensation, but I'm a wh--- for free stuff so I said yes...
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes there’s a lot of reasons. Wasted energy, boosts, potions.

AQ Lost weekly points and AW lost season points and rankings.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yes

Dumb survey. If someone were to say

Anyone want $500 no strings attached. Who wouldn’t say yes

I feel like that should be true but there is alway someone who just has to be obstinate for the sake of being obstinate. Smh
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Why do We Even Need Compensation
    Should we? YES.
    Will we? NO.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes but really just some energy refills and some potions are the obvious ones we should get for lost time and potential deaths as a result.

Now for those alliances that missed on AQ and weren’t able to finish AW there is a lot more they are going to get screwed on. Crystals for completion in AQ and shards from win in AW and then there the season rankings at risk too for many alliances who weren’t able to finish AW.

The impact to AW seasons is the worst because that a long stretch for the rewards at the end and this can really impact that if they don’t figure some way to rectify it.
  • Yes

Can we discuss what this is costing us?

So far, 4-boosts (30% boost, 20% health 15% attack and 12% special boost), energy, time, losing time in aq, if we can’t complete in the time left over we lose rewards, missing the daily event quest heroic, master and epic. My entire alliance is on standby.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    No
    No. We should get compensationS. One featured 6* crystal per hour of maintenance
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, at least some energy refills for lost time. And it looks like they will give us something so that's a good sign.

• CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Yes
    What about AQ timers? They need to be 30 min or removed completely, at least so we can finish this day’s map.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Yes
    What is going on, been let back in the game, finally..... then started to collect my rewards that were expiring, collected 15+ of them where atleast 8 of them had units in yet nothing registered, lost out on about 80 hard earned units, lots of t4b shards and battle chips amongst the usual gold/iso and crystal shards😳😢😠
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes
    ẞlооd said:

Yes, at least some energy refills for lost time. And it looks like they will give us something so that's a good sign.

Oh boy. I can’t wait for a single energy refill and a single unit.

(Sarcasm for people who couldn’t tell)
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Yes

Technology isn't perfect and it's a video game. We should stop whining and we definitely don't need compensation lol.

100% disagree. The way this game is set up you are forced to grind hours a day to just stay on pace for rank ups and completions.

When it goes down for hours and hours after you spend those resources that is required in the game you should be compensated back. Kabam is the ones that have modeled the game this way so it’s up to them to ensure the player community is taken care of when their servers/game has issues.

• Yes
    I totally agree with Omegaman, I spend a lot of money on this game and down time equals money! Also he is right it’s Kabams model
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Yes
    I've got video evidence of the bug preventing us from clearing the final war boss. Thanks to doing a live stream today. In fact we beat him 3 times and members used items. War lost, season impacted. Really.. items can't make up for that. @Kabam Miike (I know you are busy, just another thing to take into consideration)
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    @Austin555555

Haha for real. Let's set the bar high so when we get skimped it's still good lol
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    30 mins AQ timer will not be enough. People living in Europe can't even start AQ untill tomorrow morning.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★

Four hours is ridiculous, I grind arenas on my breaks during work and I can’t do that with the game down. I’m just glad my bg in war was able to finish the amp before it hit.

More like 6 hours and counting. If it was only 4, then I could have swallowed that to a degree. Now I’m getting mad, and AQ is a bust. Next, the daily event will be difficult to obtain if you don’t get at it right away on a Saturday morning. That’s big shards lost right there.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★

Yes Rank down tickets, even though they should be a standard item to allow us to adjust our roster as the meta of the game changes

I’d say a big no for this inconvenience, but the point that they should be standard to some degree is a big yes. At least give us a couple of 5* rank-downs per year. We all make many mistakes in our choices.