**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Mfisher26Mfisher26 Posts: 12
    This is fun wish i would of known prior to using a revive.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Can't stop laughing sorry.
  • Mfisher26Mfisher26 Posts: 12

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    My wife took custody and I am now rediscovering my inadequate cooking skills. Last update until I get a new job btw
  • Havoc614Havoc614 Posts: 17
    Same here
  • KillakerryKillakerry Posts: 15
    I was able to do monthly event quest, but keeps making me refight electro in the daily special quest.
    On samsung note 8
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    The problem persist
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    The game is still messed up. Fought and beat Dr. Doom, the game flashed back to nodes screen. Twas at full health and my champ was at half health.
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Patience is a virtue. One problem at a time guys. Let’s get the game up and running, then we can worry about timers. Yes, I agree, it sucks- but I’d just be happy to see the game running again.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Still having problems, I'm on android, made it to Dr doom in the doom quest thing and he's killed me three times 😂
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Logged Out of the game and logged in again.. Still facing the same issue.. Have to fight champions twice

Kabam this ain't fair..
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    1) AQ refresh time gone.
    2) Normal quest refresh time gone
    3) Arena recharge time wasted (especiallyy 6*)

kabam, anymore things you are going to be wasting for players?

• pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited November 2019
    How about for us on the other side of the pond? the 30m timer is a bit unfair... it's 00h30 here... should I stay awake to finish AQ or not even worth waiting?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Yeah.. tried again on beginner level and this happened...

I didn't get hit at all, I finished fight, and it went back to this...
  • NiradNirad Posts: 21
    edited November 2019
    Android user. It is still broken. I just tried a side quest. I was already in it, and it reset. I did what Kabam suggested of restarting the path. Game allowed me to advance to the next fight after a win. The next fight I accidentally KO'd. I tried again with a different champ and it reset the fight again. That champ was at 100%. To my surprise, the first champ that I KO'd was now at 50%. Exiting the game now until it is fixed.
  • MariaJeanMariaJean Posts: 33
    Yep! Just tried fighting in EQ (to get my champs out for AQ) and Red Skull still there after beating him!
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    What about aw. As alliances that know for a fact where enlisted are not for this current aw
  • spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 151 ★★
    I quit out of my Doom epic quest and started fresh and I'm still stuck in the loop. I beat the first champ fine and then beat the second, but that champion is still at full health like my match didn't happen... STILL BUGGED!!!
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

Thank you again for your patience.

Installed update, restarted app, restarted event quest. Daily epic, first node on center "freeze/burn" path, fought and defeated a hood.

Problem still there.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I'm able to play again but still dena vu.

Just fought Namor 4 times
  • SparkAlot said:

Yeah.. tried again on beginner level and this happened...

I didn't get hit at all, I finished fight, and it went back to this...

Just experienced the same thing. Using Android. Problem not fixed.
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    The issue is not resolved. Every time I win a fight in the EQ side event the fight resets, however if I lose, then the fight concludes. Not surprising from kabam.
  • KrukkKrukk Posts: 12
    Any way to recoup the points from not being able to enlist when game was down today.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    same thing....just auto played using my 14K sparky on Android and was able to get through one fight....then i had the issue on the next fight. now my 14K sparky has half the health losing it to a 1.6K opponent what a joke....
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    Yes still broken
  • MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    Android user here, game is back up, managed to get a few fights in then the same problem came back with fights resetting in AQ
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Great we missed the window to enlist in the next war
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Still can’t even log in here and neither can anyone in my alliance.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Please do not do compensation off of last AQ maps chosen. I know that's something ya'll have done in the past but our alliance does rotating maps, and today was set to be harder than yesterday. Thanks.