**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Maintenance to fix absolutely nothing.
  • Dual_EliteDual_Elite Posts: 8
    edited November 2019
    Still have issue in AQ . Refight 2x or 3x.
    Same for Quest.
    You should shut down for 24h and fix that peacefully.
    Thx for AW rewards.

But AQ is a total mess.

An android user
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Hey bro. This is a serious issue. Happened to me in Fantastic Invasions in Master and Epic mode. I exited the quest but my energy spent wasn't refunded. Please fix this ASAP
  • KevinB2KevinB2 Posts: 7
    Seriously just take the game down and fix it right the first time.... This is a waste of time and energy. Get on cause it supposed to be fixed and guess what... Heck no it isn't. Stuck on same fight in UC EQ and fought same fight so many times. At this point I have 1 champ almost completely dead yet I have actually taken any actual damage from being hit. This is stupid crazy guys. What's the point of emergency maintenance if the maintenance you do doesn't actually fix it.... Did you ever think about actually testing it after you think you fix it so you don't waste anyone's time and have to hear everyone go on a rant over the same issue. KABAMED again. 😵🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Dual_EliteDual_Elite Posts: 8
    Android user
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Jmatt821 said:

MissBella said:

What about the AW enlistment? What’s the word on that?

Its jacked up to. They are trying to rush a fix instead of doing it right. We were enlisted but now we arent.
    Right, they pushed it out too soon it seems, same issues all over the place, and with rewards as well. Problem must be bigger than they thought, and it seems they only tested 1 fight, and not try a path.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Still down.. quite long to be fair..
  • _surdo__surdo_ Posts: 4
    after emergency maintain still same for android you still have to fight the same hero 2 times @Kabam Miike
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Nabz034 said:

@KnightZero i can’t speak for everyone but the people who were allowed access are still in and playing. Idk where 15 min came from...

Everyone in my alliance who was allowed in was booted either immediately or after 15 minutes.
    Anyways, moot point since game is still bugged.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Updated game then ran a full path on the side quest on epic with no issue. Tried running arena and now getting connection issues
  • Sms1161Sms1161 Posts: 9
    The supposed fix the second time still doesnt work for me. Im still stuck in groundhog day
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    You know, this is what will happen when you don't test out your products enough but already want to sell it to your customers.

Next time, please test out if this global event where everyone is trying to reach 25 million fights together. I bet that's the root of our current problem right now.

High ambition but poor execution.
  • Nothing is fixed Quest just fought boss Namor 3 times my arenas won’t let me in saying wrong heroes and on others they don’t register fights but start a cool down like I just used them. This is a mess
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I just had to fight Dr Doom 6 times to 100% daily. Talk about annoying.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

@Kabam Miike we enlisted but after this maintenance it shows we missed it. War season is on and this really messes our alliance up
  • Jmatt821Jmatt821 Posts: 9
    SparkAlot said:

Jmatt821 said:

MissBella said:

What about the AW enlistment? What’s the word on that?

Its jacked up to. They are trying to rush a fix instead of doing it right. We were enlisted but now we arent.
    Right, they pushed it out too soon it seems, same issues all over the place, and with rewards as well. Problem must be bigger than they thought, and it seems they only tested 1 fight, and not try a path.
    But kabam never pushes fixes to soon... lol. As much money as they make from this game you would think they would provide excellent service and a stable game. Invest in the content to keep the consumer happy. And they wonder why they are continually losing consumers.
  • CazccddCazccdd Posts: 26
    Now claiming any rewards kicks you from the game, wow, this has to be one of the worst bugs I have seen so far... seems like a lot to fix, good luck kabam, really hoping for a quick fix, was planning to smash a lot of the monthly quest today, but bairly able to do the daily, and lost both a full energy and small energy refill from the inventory due to this
  • Thanks for repeating over and over again what the big orange banner at the top of every forum screen says guys

• FlushFlush Posts: 106
    Just take down aq for the week and reward players for same bracket they finished last week aq is pointless now day 1 not complete day 2 hours down still no fix 30 min timers wont help given people go bed or work to much time lost
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The game is worse after maintenance.
    As well multiple alliances were kicked out of war enlistment. Thus now many alliances (mine included) will be short a war this season.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Will we get a chance to make up today's daily events? I want to complete to get the rewards but I can't because the fights keep resetting.
  • elTavo14elTavo14 Posts: 23
    DO A ROLL BACK
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    And still 60 minute timers?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I fought medusa 5th time on bane path in UC let me move on already lol
  • SkuncSkunc Posts: 39

I fought medusa 5th time on bane path in UC let me move on already lol

On a positive note, good practice :)
  • I just can't believe this. The "fix"took hours and when the game is back in (and Kabam even communicated that) I joined, tried some fights and then everything was fine. Then I boosted myself to finish this month's Uncollected EQ and THE SAME ISSUE HAPPENED AGAIN I killed a defender and I was stuck having to fight it over and over again. My alliance started AQ (which by the way has a huge delay now) and many of them had fights restarting over and over and to others the fights worked but didn't receive any points. Also because of the maintenance we missed AW matchmaking when we're so close from becoming Gold 2 (instead of Gold 3) some people had the chance to enlist and therefore will get much more points than us.
    I really feel you should be giving us a HUGE compensation, we're gonna lose lots of items, shards and rank up material because of that and many of us already lost boosts, energy and the chance of getting points in some events or even arena.
  • EinHeroEinHero Posts: 23
    Let’s call it a day folks... I will sleep on it... ZZZZ and wait for some generous compensation