**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BUGS NOT FIXED AFTER 5 HOURS OF MAINTENANCE

Me and my alliance are still experiencing champs being restored after dying,
Also I'm blocking and instead my champ is running into the opponents fist...
In alliance quest rewards, I can't collect them....I immediately get booted from the game...still tons of bugs!!.
Sincerely ThunderThumper

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    They know they're trying to fix it, I do feel you though AQ is pretty much gone.
  • OnlyAkiOnlyAki Posts: 4
    I run an ally and all the guys wanna know if this is going to affect aq. Can't finish event quests cos just keeps refreshing. I am telling them not to run till we know what's going on.
  • Thisbean641Thisbean641 Posts: 4
    Same thing here. Beat namor once, he came back, started the fight again and my champ was down to 50% hp. Beat him again, and he still came back. I guess I'll just give up on this month's eq
  • OnlyAkiOnlyAki Posts: 4
    Has anyone had the refresh problem in aq? One of the guys reported a slight freeze in gameplay.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Wow. New and exciting. I'm glad people are here to tell everyone the game is down... that big yellow banner just isn't cutting it.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★

They know they're trying to fix it, I do feel you though AQ is pretty much gone.

This for sure, and also you don’t want to miss the current daily event. It is the far better one of the two types. Most of us have some morning scrambling to do.