**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    the game is back but still defective
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I agree the game should just be taken back down on android until the issue is fixed
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Cancel this week’s aq with last weeks rewards and fix the game. Also give us rewards for all aq completion. Lot of happy people then. At least it would address one issue.
  • tacokillertacokiller Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike
    Dude :( cancel this round of arenas :’(
  • SchmidySchmidy Posts: 14
    So are we gonna fix this or not
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    @Kabam Miike Really? Did you take down my post?
  • AltafAltaf Posts: 7
    Please fix the game
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12
    Starhawk said:

I agree the game should just be taken back down on android until the issue is fixed

If it is of any consequence we ain't achieving much lol. I get where you are coming from though
    Hopefully soon we will all be back in-game
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87

@Kabam Miike

Why? The game has been down for everyone for the same amount of time and android users can’t get into arena with the current access,
  • I’m glad that you guys and girls at kabam are working hard. I’m kind of enjoying this because I don’t have to always pick up my phone and check for war or do some arena. A little break.
  • Still want the game to soon be out of maintenance
  • Kabam Devs. What has been the hardest bug ever he team has had to fix.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    For troubleshooting mishaps like this with new updates, would it be possible in the future to release the most recent working update while maintenance is done on the bugged version?
  • Any plans in the future to inject more gold into the contest?
  • DannyCDannyC Posts: 7
    Arena rank rewards isnt going to change for anyone because everyone is out of the game
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 31

@Kabam Miike

Why? The game has been down for everyone for the same amount of time and android users can’t get into arena with the current access,
    Not everyone live in the same timezone.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    It was discussed in a different thread but if canceling today’s aq isn’t possible from a technical standpoint and you can only cancel the week then do that and figure out rewards, probably base them off last week.

This is why:

1 - You can have no timers, at this point it won’t matter because any group that has players in a European or even further timezone will be stuck on linked nodes. Not to mention the mini which will have a lot of links up.

2 - This gives an unfair advantage to groups that have nobody in a different timezone and will favor a particular timezone more than the rest.

3 - It’s 8:30 on a Friday night where I am and even if the game is working 100% at this point people are trying to live their lives and enjoy their night.

4 - it would look good on you guys to just cancel aq this week and figure it out so people can think you’re on our side for once and not just trying to grab resources from us.

There’s more but I’d rather enjoy my Friday night.
  • R3VO22R3VO22 Posts: 3
    Is it okay for a grown man to watch the x-men cartoon series from the start again?
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    How about those 30 minute timers? They are NOT live. Lol.
    come on bro I have to fight 1 fight over and over again the game still have problem
  • Sting78Sting78 Posts: 9
    I don't get how the game goes down with one or 2 issues, goes back up with somehow even more issues. Lol

It's all good, time to finally give final fight a shot in the downtime.
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12
    R3VO22 said:

Is it okay for a grown man to watch the x-men cartoon series from the start again?

Oh hell yes. You watch it and you enjoy it. Where exactly is that series available? Online perhaps...
  • FrankstarrFrankstarr Posts: 5
    There is an issue with Aegons synergy with Starlord with the combo shield not working
    come on bro I just watch X-Men cartoon I'm 56 years old
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    The game for iOS is still not live !!
    Please cancel this day of AQ and give us all the rewards for a map7 or 6 + the points.
    Then, we start day 3 as usual...
  • They keep ignoring are question.
    Compensation?
This discussion has been closed.