**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Repeating bug is still bugged after maintenance.

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos issue still not fixed. Alliances started AQ with 19hrs and no shortened timers....

@Nathan1085 KABAMMMMM!!! SRSLY!!! They designed this game so well, it was so popular but their only issue is the time they take to fix bugs. They legit ignored the Symbiote Supreme is bugged rants for about a year and NOW they fix it.
  • I
    I am also having this same issue in this fight keep repeating ultron and my health keep going half
    How long do i have to wait???
  • todd_soctodd_soc Posts: 21
    Yep still busted on both my accounts.
  • EliteKILREliteKILR Posts: 4
    looks like you need to shut it down again, 3rd time lucky they say.. I definitely know its the daily event, just killed morningstar 3 times in a row and this is after the 2nd down maintenance, I'm on android

I
    I am also having this same issue in this fight keep repeating ultron and my health keep going half
    How long do i have to wait???

i saw some people beat them in like 4 tries or something
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Online now, still can't finish the game. That loop is killing me. Kabam staffs you are paid thousand dollars every month how can you be so useless?
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Yep still BROKEN

• Path fights are gone ok but the boss fight got glitch again. And few ally mates had faced glitch in aq too
    REBEL1424 said:

Path fights are gone ok but the boss fight got glitch again. And few ally mates had faced glitch in aq too

@REBEL1424 SAME
    Nah01 said:

Online now, still can't finish the game. That loop is killing me. Kabam staffs you are paid thousand dollars every month how can you be so useless?

@Nah01 Yeah. Kabam staff are paid $1000 every month to put the game into maintenance for 7 hours and do nothing in that time.
  • My all champs getting locked in arena.. Without playing or getting point
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    I do not dare to play AQ. Imagine every perfect fight costs me half of health and still can't beat defenders.
  • I am fed up of this maintenance and faulty updates.
  • Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43
    Still bugged, losing 1/2 health and fights are repeating. NOT and old quest, started fresh. AQ fights same deal.

You guys need to take AQ down completely and start it over. It’s unplayable guys...
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    Same again did 2 fights good. 3rd fight recycled again
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah I can't get past the first fight in the Fantastic Invasion Quest, fought Taskmaster 3 times now and everytime he comes out with Full Health and I come out with 50% Health... I know they'll take this Quest into consideration when it comes to compensation but it still makes me uneasy missing a day of these Limited Quests.
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Having the same issue in monthly quest. Fought the same Green Goblin twice with my health getting halved like I quit the fight.
  • Mario187xMario187x Posts: 7
    Still not working. Lost points in the Arena

• CraigT79CraigT79 Posts: 3
    Considering the people still locked out can't finish. AQ needs to be cancelled this week and last weeks rewards awarded to each alliance. Id also like to know how many Alliances lost Wars because of the bug. It has had a large impact imo
  • GrimmreaperGrimmreaper Posts: 3
    Yep. Same issue even after all the maintenance. Arenas are broken. Every fight in EQ and AQ just resets and it wont log a victory. Please get this fixed kabam.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Repeat fights as well as Arena connection issues that are losing streaks, after each arena fight the connection cuts and I lost my infinite streak...time to shut the game down for a while and go enjoy life...
  • RobHotchXPRobHotchXP Posts: 11
    Yep. Trying to fight in arenas ... one fight and then game locks up and boots you out. Still very broken on iOS.
    Kabam, please do something. The mcoc community wants to play bug-free.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Nothing ever changes/is fixed after a scheduled maintenance. Why should this be any different? Friday afternoon/Eve/night is my prime mcoc time. I was supposed to get my first 6* tonight. Figures.
  • AQ kicking out of match... half health gone.

AQ kicking out of match... half health gone.

:(
    Apparently, the side quest events are working now, no repeating bug.
  • Solo event and 1 day event are both versus based and I can’t get any rewards due to this issue, kabam better sort us out with what we should be getting in rewards. Arghhhh