**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I buy 4* Unst. Colossus for 365k loyalty?

My overall rating = 124k, Summoner lvl 49
My 4* mystic champs = Ghost Rider, Loki, Dr. Strange. No mystic dispersion!
I have no good defender for AW (except Spidey Classic), that's why I want him, should I buy?

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    He really needs to be duped to be an effective defender, so know that if you buy him you will probably need to double down on that action.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I am also saving the loyalty to get the 4* UC. The idea to get mystic cores is a good alternative. Need to ponder over which option is better.

• GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    An unduped 5* UC would be useful for grinding in 4/5 star arena, if you don't have a lot of 5's already
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Not going to say its a waste for the 4*, but long term, you are better with the 5* version of UC, or for MD mastery
  • PissmanPissman Posts: 6
    Wait for the 6* lol
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Wait for a new character UC is just all show.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly don't bother with UC save the loyalty for stuff like mystic cores to unlock MD or alliance revives.

UC is only really even a ok defender these days at higher levels with MD 4 or 5 so they should be the investment before him.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    MD will help all your mystics and make them all better attackers and defenders, plus you get to annoy everyone who evades your mystics :smiley:

Buy the cores instead.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    How many Cores are need for MD?.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    I bought him but won't rank him up until I get a second one
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    No you will have buyers remorse. I could have duped my 5* uc 5 months ago if I hadn't bothered with the 4* version.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Put your loyalty into mystic cores for dispersion mate

Do those cores do you any good once it is unlocked? I have 12 sitting in my inventory and MD is already unlocked.
  • Sweatlip wrote: »
    Put your loyalty into mystic cores for dispersion mate

Do those cores do you any good once it is unlocked? I have 12 sitting in my inventory and MD is already unlocked.

You can sell them or save them up for the next level of MD.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Get the five, I wish I had because I have better defenders even with 3/5 MD and UC duped at 440. I found that my roster quickly outpaced my need for him when I got him and didn't have a ton of 4's. 12 5* and still no mystic and no I'd be getting ready to dupe the 5 if I had...
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    As was already stated, UC isn't good unless duped with mystic dispersion. You should get MD first then save up forever for the 5 star, unless you got a free 4 from a crystal and can dupe him with loyalty. Even then, you probably have better defenders.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No save until they come to their senses to add a new useful champ to that loyalty store
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Save for 5*. I wish I had saved. I would almost be at a dupe of a 5* now