**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My champs are stuck at versus. Can't get out.

Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
So I was doing versus just to find out that my team get stuck in that, cannot fight can't get out either.

Pls do something.

Comments

• My champs were stuck in an endless loop in VS and then suddenly I lost my streak. I did not even fight. The game just KO’d my champs and reset my streak to 0. How do I get this back?
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    There's an exit option in the top right corner that allows you to quit the fights getting your champs released.
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56

I just mentioned that was an option. Its not a good one, but most have probably lost their streak anyways. Really these arenas need a rerun. They've done that in the past for extra long outages. And with the new champ release schedule for 2020, it should be easy to slot them in.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I just mentioned that was an option. Its not a good one, but most have probably lost their streak anyways. Really these arenas need a rerun. They've done that in the past for extra long outages. And with the new champ release schedule for 2020, it should be easy to slot them in.

Why would they need to re-run arenas? Every person has the same issue. You aren't competing against someone with an advantage
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If it was a new featured champ I could possibly see it but for what's being run now? Nah man that's silly
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130

My streak hasn't vanished. I hope. Another thing that happens is that I can pick a fight, back out and pick a new fight.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Tanks for losing my streak. Taking the rest of this round off. Hopefully you fix the game by Monday
  • dsdsdsds Posts: 20
    Same here.mine streak showing 0 after selecting team.now I don't know how do I get arena wins milestone when I can't play it
  • I managed to get out of the loop but now it is asking for units.

Why would they need to re-run arenas? Every person has the same issue. You aren't competing against someone with an advantage
    For a short outage, maybe not. Time differences are the main thing during a long one like this. Someone could have been asleep during the outage but able to play after it's fixed (whenever that is) While others were awake during the outage, asleep whenever it gets fixed. And there are some showing that it requires units to find a match so might not be playing now while others are struggling through right now with the regular gold cost. Others may have just given up.

If Kabam shows activity that is dramatically different that any other comparable arena, why not offer a rerun.
    Just because some may not want it, doesn't mean others won't.