**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Gwenpool deserve a class AG?

ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
I recently got a 5* Gwenpool. She is my first 5* skill. I am not uncollected yet, but am almost there. My current roster consists of a 5/50 Corvus, Gulk, Starkey. I also have 3/45 Corvus and Emma.

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    How aren't you uncollected yet!?!?
    With those champs it should be easy!
    And yes I think she definetly deserves that ag!
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    I just got most of these champs to their levels, and am preoccupied with doing EQ. I don’t play that often either.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    yes, why not
  • ‘Easy’ to get uncollected is a bit of a stretch, doable yes, but go your own pace

Gwenpool is worth a class gem, look up some ‘how to play’ guides on youtube, she is a lot of fun, congrats on the 5*, she is a really good pull
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d say no
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    That's a tough one, i would say hold it for aegon or nick fury, i was sitting on a skill gem for awhile and then KT1 the youtuber made a bunch of videos on night thrasher and i wound up using it on him, pulled nick fury the next day, fast forward a few months and hes still at r3 unduped, Nightthrasher is awesome but not nick fury awesome so idk tough choice