**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggest compensations

I think the beSt compensation will be,launching a new Calander similar to that of summuner advancement

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135

No, the most appropriate compensation package will include a free 6* champ of the player's choice

I know that this will be good but it is not possible for kabam to gift a 6* champion to every summuner because there are also those who have downloaded game just before the bug started and if they got it don't you think this will be cheating with us, who suffered a lot to get even a 3* while being in chapter 1
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

No, the most appropriate compensation package will include a free 6* champ of the player's choice

I know that this will be good but it is not possible for kabam to gift a 6* champion to every summuner because there are also those who have downloaded game just before the bug started and if they got it don't you think this will be cheating with us, who suffered a lot to get even a 3* while being in chapter 1
    I was kidding lol. I personally don't think we need compensation.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Bare minimum should be last weeks AQ milestones and rank rewards on top of what we are getting for this cycle. AW is a little harder as we’ve seen how they respond to problems in that department.
    Scarlett_ said:

50,0000 5* crystals just thought I’d throw that out there since were making idiotic suggestions

Your idea is quiet better but it must be given according to their progress
  • Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Posts: 35
    How about some gold units four star potions and revives.that's probably too ambitious
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30
    Here's one easy: offer one type of Crystal relative to what rewards were being farmed for.

For example:
    A user was trying to win the Fantastic Four 24 hour event because they were trying to farm for the 4 or 5 star crystal shards. Give them 1 of THAT crystal instead?

I doubt that Kabam's financial bottom line would suffer if they gave the user base ONE extra freebie.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Can we get compensated with a bug-free game?
    edited November 2019
    Slappapow said:

If it will become bug free then how will we get more compensation in future😝😝😝😆😆😆
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Since the main problems were with AQ and AW. I'd suggest something like:

4k Glory
    10k Loyalty
    10k Battle Chips
    200 6* shards
    1k 5* shards
    1k 4* shards
    2 Greater Golden Crystals

They should probably get these out quickly, then follow up with something else in case the bugs continue.
  • Scarlett_ said:

50,0000 5* crystals just thought I’d throw that out there since were making idiotic suggestions

Might as well throw in 100,000 Map 7 crystals, so we can rank those champs up.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    1×featured 5* crystal
    1xbasic 5*
    5k 6* shards
    5 4* crystal
    1×t2A
    22500xt5b frags
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    For all maintenances
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30
    edited November 2019
    Slappapow said:

That's a baseline expectation. I mean nobody wants to play a broken game right?
    By definition, compensation is something that is returned to you for any damages / inconveniences caused by a trade.

In this case, think about people who invested in health potions, revives, boosts, money and units into trying to win AQ, AW or arena? OR people who invested time into trying to win an achievement goal only to have it stopped by the bugs while the timer continued to tick. Having the game restored to a "normal" state doesn't in anyway reward these players' efforts over a loss that Kabam is clearly accountable for.

I say this with all due respect - but for you to think that way either means you were not directly affected that much by the by the game's issues OR maybe you just lack empathy toward other user's grievances.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    I'd say compensation for the missed daily eq events. Would be satisfied with that.
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    Arena stamina/energy refills and energy refills would be the things I'd most hope for. I lost a lot of 6 and 5 star champs without fighting. I also lost hours of time I would have spent in the arena and questing.
    First of all thanks to kabam for correcting the issue which had taken place
    Now I hope they'll think over compensation plans
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    1 small energy refill please
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    Issue energy x3; and Increase of all rewards for the next 7 days by about 10-15%. That way people are compensated by activity level. If the rewards can’t be increased by a %, dish out a mix of units, 500 5* shards and an energy refill.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Units and full energy refills...like a lot
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    7 to 8 hours equates to roughly 2k 5* shards and idk maybe 200 6* shards. But thats not couting aq and aw fiasco. I do however feel kabam will make this worth our time waiting.
  • Arko90Arko90 Posts: 5
    Bugatti Veyron pls
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Arko90 said:

Bugatti Veyron pls

I think you just managed to edge me out on this one. Barely..
    I know,but the major issue of fight repetition is corrected and I know other issues will also be corrected is some time/days

But main matter is compensation not correction
  • BeiresBeires Posts: 3
    I lost arena grind for last 9h that mean for me min 100k bc and units from milestone I hope they give good compensation
    We all hope that,as the game was under maintainance for 10 hrs then also other minor bugs are not yet fixed