**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Leave the game in Maintenance

Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
Kabam.. you brought the game back up for AQ. Yet many other areas are not working and it seems it is causing a lot more frustration than simply not being able to logon.

It might be an idea to simply leave the game in Maintenance mode until you are able to address all the current issues, test them and then bring up the game in a stable functional manner.

Comments

• If you look back at the Maintenance Thread, I don't think many players want that. All Quests, including Event Quests, Special Quests, and Daily Quests, should now be functioning correctly. We are working on Arenas, and the several other issues that arose.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Problem is miike is that many people have gone to bed already. Even opening up today’s AQ it’s still completely wrecked, couple this with not being able to finish yesterday’s AQ and the whole week is already compromised. People won’t be able to hit milestones and donations are already wasted for the week. AW makes no difference as it’s not a war day, get it right and come back to us with a finished product and appropriate compensation.
    As it stand’s people are just frustrated at been given a half finished fix
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30

If you look back at the Maintenance Thread, I don't think many players want that. All Quests, including Event Quests, Special Quests, and Daily Quests, should now be functioning correctly. We are working on Arenas, and the several other issues that arose.

fine in event quests huh? Alright ~ I'll take your word for.
    I'll record my game just in case.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Game is buggy right now I can't even claim solo rewards or anything
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

If you look back at the Maintenance Thread, I don't think many players want that. All Quests, including Event Quests, Special Quests, and Daily Quests, should now be functioning correctly. We are working on Arenas, and the several other issues that arose.

Sometimes you just have to be the responsible parent and give the kid what they need.. not what they want..
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152

My 6*s wasted in arena. Kabam wth r u doing?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

They never said arena was working correctly. You continuing to go into it anyway is on you
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    @KabamMiike Please we beg you. No one at the start wanted a emergency maintenance, but everyone saw how bugged the game was now and we really need a maintenance.
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30
    edited November 2019

fine in event quests huh? Alright ~ I'll take your word for.
    I'll record my game just in case.
    https://youtu.be/cuHKjbK6Avc

working... soooo thank you.
    I'll try to finish off this last lane for the master even quest. Hopefully the issues are dealt with.

I apologize for the poor video quality. I just made due with trying to stand my phone up with a tissue box.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    This is worse than the day i got a 6 star cyclops
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    They are not working right, I keep getting disconnected all the time. My friend sitting next to me, keeps fighting the same fight. Others are getting stuck in arena
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152

They never said arena was working correctly. You continuing to go into it anyway is on you
    Let me tell you what happened. I woke up in the morning and just did what i usually do i.e use my 6*s first cause they hv long recharge. I didn't know this mockery was going on.
  • The greater question is how are points going to be rewarded to those enlisted as compared to those that are not @Kabam Miike review of history and reward accordingly? Give current participants rewards but no points? My crew plays hard and strategizes for our rank. A compensation isn't the answer to competition in my opinion. Reset war and decrease wars (or increase season for those competing for the next rank)
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    The game is still very buggy @Kabam Miike it would likely put less stress on the servers and probably help find the cause of these bugs faster, but right now most game modes are glitchy and rewards aren’t even working as well so I think it’s best to go for maintenance again until the game can do well in all aspects of the game. Also I missed the discussion during maintenance and I was going to ask what is the oldest in game event you were in during the contest?