**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    Just to reiterate, there's a post at the top of the page..................

Ummm yes we know there is a post at the top of the page but I"m going to post anyway ok, just accept it.
  • Lost my streak and now cannot play any further. It shows network error and then "cannot find pvp data for this fight" I will lose cull obsidian due to this. Kabam better give me 1 for compensation
  • This game is soo buggy now
    I just lost my streak cos after winning every fight the game just kept shutting off
  • DodgrDodgr Posts: 0
    Seems like majority of the times maintenance occurs, I end up losing rankings in many fights...I mean it just resets..
  • we were booted out of enlist.. so no war for us now.. how u guys fixing this issue.. with no war we will fall out of platinum into gold
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    Still isn’t working for the arena. Shouldn’t say fixed and then this happens.

• t
    I am losing fight , without even playing them, it cost me a strick, now I have to play al over
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    This is an unfortunate incident for sure, but seeing as there was no issues with this until this morning (the last update came out yesterday), it's safe to say this is not "poor coding". This is a Database issue that we don't have total control over.

So is this a hack, if so not telling us is now illegal. Just to point out Kabam, putting out information out for hackers and not telling us so we can protect ourselves.SMH
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59

Lost my streak and now cannot play any further. It shows network error and then "cannot find pvp data for this fight" I will lose cull obsidian due to this. Kabam better give me 1 for compensation

Just had the same thing, super annoying.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    wdawg2237 said:

This is an unfortunate incident for sure, but seeing as there was no issues with this until this morning (the last update came out yesterday), it's safe to say this is not "poor coding". This is a Database issue that we don't have total control over.

So is this a hack, if so not telling us is now illegal. Just to point out Kabam, putting out information out for hackers and not telling us so we can protect ourselves.SMH

I doubt it was hacked or anything, I am betting he meant that they don't have total understanding over why it bugged out like it did, at least, not yet.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    @Kabam Miike

I won the fight but it didn't give me points?

• I feel for not so good English, I'm using translator. My username is m4st3rhunt3r and after more than 6 hours of not being able to log in today, when it finally came in it was giving error. I lost the sequence and I'm still unable to play in the arena, always giving error. Following images.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Arena do not work! I entered game in the morning, spent energy in quests and AQ and I thought that you fixed the issue.
    But then I went to arena and lose my fight count because after each win I saw red wifi image and game did not respond.
    And I realized that after 10 hours you still have not fixed the issue. Why do you not stopping arenas? Will you return back my counter? When will you change red wifi image and phrase "Check your connection" on "Our server does not respond. Sorry, we cannot set it up after N years of working".
    I attached screenshot. With tears I looked how my arena reward became ****. Thanks a lot. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

Stellar said:

I would Like to say THANK YOU KABAM !!

Because of your bug we were unable to finish our war to 100% !
    Because of your bug we were unable to connect to do our AQ 6 for more than 5 hours !!
    Because of your bug we won’t be able to finish this AQ ! Most of our members did go to sleep without being able to start the AQ

Because of your bug, the 3-4 members still awake can’t advance in AQ as there too many nodes still here

So THANK YOU KABAM for the poor coding of this version 👍

You're saying that in part someone else has control of it? Or that you just mean you don't know how to fix it yet?
  • Player : Luiso1
    still losing units due to many repeat fights and potions in arenas i fought and won 3, and after each game kick me out, when i come back, end like i lost each, please don’t send me an email saying, issue resolve and case closed , please
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32

Stellar said:

Because of your bug we were unable to connect to do our AQ 6 for more than 5 hours !!
    Because of your bug we won’t be able to finish this AQ ! Most of our members did go to sleep without being able to start the AQ

Because of your bug, the 3-4 members still awake can’t advance in AQ as there too many nodes still here

seriously database issue, isn;t database "dumb and dead". it does nothing neither does it know what to do with data except through the coding that tells the program what to do with the data in the database. database just stores data, and whether to store or where to store isn't it the coding thats tell it to do.
  • My username is m4st3rhunt3r and after more than 6 hours unable to connect in the game. Entering the arena after winning the fights gave a mistake. I lost the sequence and I still can't play in the arena. I have lost so far at least 600,000 points.  Following are pictures.

• Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Why the hell are you morons still fighting in arenas? THEY ARE STILL NOT WORKING. Far as I am concerned and yes I am just a user, yall get what you get, or as my sons teacher used to say, you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit. You lose your streaks and then post in here when the kabam forums clearly state and even Mike has clearly stated that the damn this still is broke. When the game is down for 8 hours, why would you immediately jump in before checking if it's been fully fixed?
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    edited November 2019
    After entering AQ and quests I thought you fixed the issue. But with tears I saw how my arena reward become nothing. Thanks a lot. After 10 hours no fix...

Will you return my arena counter back? When will you fix the issue? When will you change red wifi image and phrase "Check your connection" on phrase "Our server does not respond. We cannot set it up after all years working"?
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

• sickoffentsickoffent Posts: 32

This really sucks
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Claiming rewards still not fixed as you guys say. I just got kicked
  • I was going for Cull Obsidian but now my arena is stuck. My champions are already selected but when I try to start I get a "heros do not match the heros in your team" message.

I was really going for it and it really sucks that now the arena is blocked...
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

After entering AQ and quests I thought you fixed the issue. But with tears I saw how my arena reward become nothing. Thanks a lot. After 10 hours no fix...

Will you return my arena counter back? When will you fix the issue? When will you change red wifi image and phrase "Check your connection" on phrase "Our server does not respond. We cannot set it up after all years working"?
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Oh my
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225

Stellar said:

As an OCP (Oracle certified professional) kindly disagree with that. Database is a huge part of the code (indexes, triggers,keys procedures, functions, foreign keys, optimal data structure...) , if something wrong with your database (and not with game code), yes , it's still a poor coding. There are only 2 options: Some database guy forgot / ignored some serious database testing and something went very wrong, or the database engine itself is corrupted. There are only 2 things to do: Review+fix the procedure/trigger that causes that problem, or better, review + rollback to the last working incremental backup that i hope you have. But long story short: It's still a poor coding. I think your """programmers"""" still chasing one wrong closed parenthesis.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited November 2019
    You better give us all the reward from milestone and the rank reward from arena. Oh my
  • dsdsdsds Posts: 20
    Well i can claim reward from normal objective but I'm unable to claim last milestone from villian objective
  • Every time I entered in to arena, won a match and then just after that, this msg showed up "Could not find the pvp data to match the fight "!
    Kabam please do something about it, it's a humble request, the time is ticking out in the arena!