**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• THANOS199999THANOS199999 Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    In-Game Name:
    LALI-TH-ANOS
    Device and Model:
    SAMSUNG GALAXY A30
    Device Operating System:
    ANDROIDos 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi:
    Cellular (Mobile Data) AIRTEL INDIA
    Game Version:
    v25.0.1
    Game Mode:
    SPECIAL OBJECTIVE REWARDS CLAIM
    Description of the Issue:
    I'm having trouble collecting objective rewards... I've completed "WIN FIGHTS AGAINST VILLAINS" LVL[5/5] but couldn't claim the rewards TIER 2 UNIFIED ELEMENTAL CRYSTAL and 1000(One Thousand) 5-STAR CRYSTAL SHARDS.. i did claimed all [1-4/5] levels rewards but that was before yesterday's SERVER MAINTENANCE
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36

In-Game Name: Ruhann
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Device Operating System: 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests and Arena.
    Description of the Issue: I keep throwing heavy attacks out of nowhere and while it sometimes benefits me :smiley: , it mostly causes opponents to intercept and win the match with me having little to no control of the situation.

This is probably happening because of phone's touch screen. It sometimes happens to me as well.
  • NanaMedivNanaMediv Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: MiliMiiili
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Mode: Arenas, Event, Aliance Quest, Story Quest (technically everywhere)

Description of the Issue: In events/story mode, even if I won a fight my champion would reset to half its HP then I would have to take the fight again once, twice or more sometimes, also shows connection issues and most of the times I have to restart the game but the problem is still there. In arenas, even if I win a fight it shows as if i lost it, after evey fight I need to restart game, I am not able to play in arena for about 12 hours now.
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    In-Game Name: ZoneX95
    Device and Model: Ulefone Power 3
    Device Operating System: Android
    Game Version Installed: 25.0 version
    Game Mode: War que

I am 10000% sure I registered my alliance for war, in fact when I logged in between the maintenances for a short while I checked then too and we WERE in que, this morning I woke up to no war & que being far off. I hope this doesn't make us drop in rank, also if this happened to some others too please click agree so I can know.
  • JaverineJaverine Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    In-Game Name: Javerine
    Device Model: Huawei P30 Pro
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: Arenas

I’ve previously sent in 3 tickets about the issue I’m facing in the current Cull arena but nothing has been done to rectify the problem I’m facing for more than 12 hours!

I keep getting this error message “Heroes do not match the heroes in your team” and am unable to proceed with the arena. Besides my Android phone, I’ve tried on my iPad too. I’ve also tried reinstalling the game several times. But all attempts have failed.

It’s already almost 24 hours that I’m facing this issue! Please kindly help to rectify the problem ASAP!
  • In-game name: KimboYoJimbo
    Device model: Motorola Moto e5 play
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or Wifi: cellular
    Game version: 25.0.1
    Game mode: all, but mainly arenas

In arenas as soon as I click on it it takes me to a pre existing match up screen from yesterday and when I click again to fight it says heros do not match heros on my team. Other than that the controls are lagging and non responsive throughout the other parts of the game that do actually let me start a fight.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    In Game Name: Papa Kutti
    Device Name: Redmi note 4
    Device OS: Android 7
    Cellular or wifi: Both
    Game Mode: Arenas
    Arenas running continuous loop and not able to play. Winning streak getting reset. Unable to play arenas. Also unable to claim crystals.
  • Law_eeLaw_ee Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: LAW_EE
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10+
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Network EE
    Game Mode: Arena

Cannot play Feature 4* Arena at all. I started a round last night using some of my best 5* champs. They are now locked in this arena, but when I try to start a fight I get the message 'Heroes do not match the heroes on your team'. I usually get all milestones of the arena and hit the 1-10% rewards, but am not going to be able to this round due to this. In addition, I can't use these champs in any other arena. Very, very frustrating.

This issue is still happening right now!
  • In-game Name: Stoneruins
    Device Model: Samsung Galaxy note 8
    Device Operating system: Android 9
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: I cannot claim the reward from Fantastic Family And Foes. [5/5] Win Fights Against Villains.

• Em Nome do jogo: Leandro Brito
    Nome do dispositivo: Motorola Moto G5
    SO do dispositivo: Android 9
    Celular ou wifi: Ambos
    Versão do jogo: 25.0.1
    Modo de jogo: Arenas
    Arenas Contemplacao executando um loop contínuo e incapaz de jogar. Série sempre sendo reiniciada. Não foi possível jogar arenas. Também incapaz de recolher as recompensas.
  • Lord_Mazoku1Lord_Mazoku1 Posts: 22
    Screen name, Dark Mojo
    Device, LG Stylo 3
    Android 6.0 Nougat
    Cellular or WiFi, Cellular
    Game mode, Loading

I still can't load the game on my Mobile data connection since the v25.0 update. I can if I'm on WiFi, but there is no Wi-Fi in my area.
    This is now day 6 that I'm unable to play due to your defective update! I'm missing out on AQ/AW rewards, Monthly event quest rewards, monthly side event rewards, arena rewards! I hope you plan on compensating me for all the rewards I'm missing due to your bugged garbage update! I've been playing for 3 1/2 years now & all the other players & myself don't deserve this level of frustration & anger because we can't play this game that we've grown to love! PLEASE FIX IT!!!
  • In-Game Name: Lego City
    Device Model: Moto G Play
    Device Operating System: 7.1.1
    Cellular or Wifi: Both (But the main issue happened with Cellular)
    Game Mode: AQ

I was going up against Hood using my Blade in my AQ, and the game crashed on me three times while in the loading screen, transitioning to the fight. The first two times using Wifi, I came back to the champion selector and my Blade was at full health. I switched over to cellular, I went to the champion selector and my Blade was at half health.
  • BTolputtBTolputt Posts: 1
    In-game Name: Eternl Knight
    Device Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Device Operating system: Android 8
    Game Mode: Solo Objective Reward
    Description of the Issue: I cannot claim the reward from Fantastic Family And Foes. [5/5] Win Fights Against Villains.

Everytime I try, it either does nothing (from the Summoner's Journey screen) or freezes the app (from the Stash Rewards screen).
  • PgustiloPgustilo Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: Pgustilo
    Device and Model: Google pixel 2 xl
    Device Operating Android 10.
    Cellular or WiFi: issue happens during wifi connection.
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Alliance quest
    Description of the Issue: before going into the fight against a mystic symbiods, the game was lagging, the screen black out before the fight had started and the app crashed. When I restarted the app and went back into the fight I had lost half of my HP already. Or sometimes when there is a network connection issue. The app would crash, restart, and again loose my HP to a fight that never happened
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    edited November 2019
    In game name, PROG73
    Device, Samsung A70
    Operating system, Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi, Cellular
    Game Version, 25.0.1
    Game Mode, all
    Description, i can't log in or load the game at all over my Cellular network. I constantly get the Flashing red icon in the corner of me screen.

This even happens if I try using phone as a mobile hotspot and playing game on previous device
  • VashisthVashisth Posts: 11
    In game name: vashisth ji
    Device: samsung galaxy s8
    Operating system: Android 9
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game mode: AW, AQ, Arena, Event Quest

Issue:

I am facing multiple issue but main issue are below
    1. Sometime I am not able to dex
    2. Sometime not able to parry
    3. Sometime I am dashing back but it's going front.
    4. Sometime it will just stand in front of opponent and get some beatings then it will move.
    5. Sometime screen is getting freeze for some micro second and the bad part is if at that particular time if i touched anywhere on the screen then it will go for heavy.
    6. Two times I faced issue in arena where I fought but it gave some error and when i restarted the game it showed my champions are not in list. I lost streak.

Because or above issue I am using too many potions and revives.

• In-Game Name: IJS2016
    Device and Model: LG Styling 4
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular and Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.
    Game Mode: All game modes; more prevalent in alliance quest
    Description of the Issue: During any quest (alliance quest, alliance war, story or event quests), my block will not register at times during a fight. This just happened several minutes ago while I was fighting the second mini boss (king groot) of map 3 alliance quest. I will tap to block/parry an attack and the opponent will perform a combo on me when my block doesn't register.
  • Shrider10Shrider10 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Shrider10
    Device and Model: Goggle Pixel 3a
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Connected to Wifi but also have Cellular connection
    Game Version Installed: 954917
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Can not claim Rewards. When I tap on the Claim button it flashes like it recognized the event but then the wifi icon starts flashing then it says,"Lost Connection: You have been disconnected. Please check your connection and try again." I then disconnect from Wifi and try again and the same thing happens. I have several reward that are set to expire soon and I'm hoping I'm not going to lose these.
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    In-Game Name: ZoneX95
    Device and Model: Ulefone Power 3
    Device Operating System: 7
    Cellular or WiFi: Both.
    Game Mode: War que did not pop for the SECOND time, we already dropped nearly 600 places from the last fail & now the second one is apparently out to finish us off, currently 1300 or so in gold2 & we were about 650-800, if que popped for others we're going to drop to gold3 & all that hard work was for nothing!
  • SqwawkerSqwawker Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Sqwawker
    Device and Model: ONN 8" tablet, ONA19TB002
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi, i dont use cellular for mcoc so i dont know
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest AND Alliance War. Every fight
    Description of the Issue: I hold my left thumb down to block, and it will randomly dodge or dash. this does not happen on my other tablet, a Nextbook android i've used for years, only happens on my brand new table since the day i bought it, oct 23. I almost returned the tablet.
  • TrukoTruko Posts: 1
    Shoot I just started this game 2 weeks ago I do like it I even started to buy but there are some some rewaeds I can't claim other if I try to claim it kick me out of the game and today I fought a champion 429 devrimm vrs a 3k venom I kept hitting all 3 minutes and she didn't take any dmg even though she wasn't blocking my hits ypur game is bs btw my ign is truko-5
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    S10e
    Android 9
    Imputs not reg.
    Lot of broken imputs no blocks no dashes etc. All game mode . Wifi and mobile data
  • MichenzoMichenzo Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: Mikheil~2
    Device Model: Galaxy J5
    Game Mode: AQ and quests.
    1) after dashing back if I want to keep block, I need to push several times block to activate it.
    2) Defender is activating sp1 or 2 during my combo.
    3) and during this several days game is lagging.
    Thank you for attention.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    In-game name: ẞlue
    Device: LG X Power 3
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or Wifi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Arena, Event Quest, AW.

Issue: Whenever Darkhawk or Namor parry, they will lag the game. I thought it was fixed back in December 2018, but Darkhawk still lags my game.
    Namor was a new one to me, but it will lag the game majorly.

This is extremely annoying, especially when using or fighting these champs.
    I've been ok so far, but it does bother me that one accidental parry will cost me a combo to the face.

Please fix asap, as this can cost me fights in AW.
  • LowecomotiveLowecomotive Posts: 18
    In-Game Name: Lowecomotive
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9
    Device Operating System:
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: In any fight, using any character from my roster at least 5 times a day, during combat the game will stick for about 2-3 seconds during the; dash attacks, dash backs, combos, and specials of both my champion and the A.I. During the stick the sounds of the action still occur and after unsticking the action will continue with no sound.
    Non responsiveness is very random.
  • __QB2018____QB2018__ Posts: 14
    Queen-Boudicca
    ipad pro 13.1.3
    wifi
    game 25.0.1
    The same issue as others game crashing with one really annoying added extra.
    Completed a path in Act 5 chapter 2 Strange Bedfellows, it has not been recorded and shows Zero completion.
  • H3t3r
    Samsung s7
    Wifi
    Game 25.0.1
    I was in 6.3.1 against the black bolt mini boss and my character kept freezing and throwing heavy attacks mid combo even though i wasnt using a heavy attack
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Papa Kutti
    Device and Model: Samsung on7 prime, Redmi note 4
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular and Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.
    Game Modes: Unable to claim rewards