**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What you guys want from kabam in compensation because of that downtime

jacksoojacksoo Posts: 24
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I highly insist that I want 50x stamina refill to clear my arena easily

What you guys want from kabam in compensation because of that downtime 95 votes

5* Basic Crystal
52%
StefanjonesNanoDroidRailHerTerraChokerspinMonto_Carlos28Primis00nickkala_648kalandaDONZALOOG1234PizzaGuy245BlaccLotus1シャドウLupa1977cx23433RWC0924Showtime316RaiserBowTieJohn_Adnan8806_Homerclese_22 50 votes
2k 6* Shards
18%
RagamugginGunnerGSKHeraldofNoneKossukoseAlCapone2727Russj213exc3lSavio444Ckent1099CyporgThatguyuknow68Bugmat78СлоникMikeGreyDogUmbertoDelRioJustin2524LogiM83Omniqueen 18 votes
50X Stamina Refills for arena
5%
jacksoolukakaGUARD1ANRex89TShazsm 5 votes
5 Team Revive,10 Level 4 Health potion,5 Level 5 Health potion
7%
BuckyBruhIvarTheBonelessKappa2gSidjfhdjkskH3t3rZizi1002MalcolmFlex 7 votes
2 Four * Crystal and 5K 5* Shards
9%
CristalmanxafiDankestChefNextgen1989AsosyalAlphaIamCRUD3Dark_Bubbles10Destroy4589Hypecringe5 9 votes
Basic 4* Hero for Bugged Arena
6%
jdrum6633Ax3JfRosasRU11011Silver_SagaKaosduarte 6 votes

Comments

• 5* Basic Crystal
    You forgot the most important thing. Gold.
    We need 300k of gold because of this mistake.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I want what I’m missing out on, about 300 units 200k gold a bunch of aq crystals a bit of glory a few catalyst fragments the rewards for the missed aw a couple energy refills and a couple of revives
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    5* Basic Crystal
    Lupa1977 said:

You forgot the most important thing. Gold.
    We need 300k of gold because of this mistake.

Why 300k?
  • jacksoojacksoo Posts: 24
    Why 300k, Can't say
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    You just don’t get it. This bug has screwed so many people’s aq and also their awards season and you’re asking about arena refills or 4* champs?

If kabam doesn’t fix this we are going to drop from plat 1 to probably plat 4 in season rewards. You think 4* hero or some arena refills is going to make up for that? Because if that bug, one of our bgs didn’t finish map 7. That’s going to drop us from top 30 to at least top 90. That’s multiple map 7 crystals and quite a bit of t5b frags and glory.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    is there an "all of the above" option? Hehe
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Voted for 4* Basic hero for bugged arenas

Since the Cull Obsidian arenas are greatly compromised, and he is such a wanted champion, I think granting a 4* Cull to everyone who has at least registered a serie in the basic arena before the bug would be a good gesture... because unless they fix the arena bug, it's going to be a very very tight timing to reach the estimated points to get him...

edit : and personally, no, I won't be able to go for him in the second round because of work, I can only try during the week-end :(
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98
    Run477 said:

You just don’t get it. This bug has screwed so many people’s aq and also their awards season and you’re asking about arena refills or 4* champs?

If kabam doesn’t fix this we are going to drop from plat 1 to probably plat 4 in season rewards. You think 4* hero or some arena refills is going to make up for that? Because if that bug, one of our bgs didn’t finish map 7. That’s going to drop us from top 30 to at least top 90. That’s multiple map 7 crystals and quite a bit of t5b frags and glory.</blockquote

On top of some compensation rewards as an apology any AQ that had been started, regardless of how much, or how little, had been done should be considered complete. Any war that was underway should be null and void and without that effecting the tier ranking of any alliance

• Rex89Rex89 Posts: 22
    My alliance need 3 map5 crystal , 4 single revive, 3 energy refill and lots of arena items to recharge champs
  • Lots of gold and units
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    There should be a mix of everything. Maybe like 2500+ 5* shards, 1500 6* shards, maybe a fully formed 4* crystal, gold, at least 200 units, 2 40% team revives, 5 40% single revives, and level 5 Alliance health pots
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I want my own private island for this.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    1st reward + half of the 4th reward.
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    5 Team Revive,10 Level 4 Health potion,5 Level 5 Health potion
    Only because I need to get uncollected
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    jacksoo said:

I'm a simple guy, I just look at what I lost ..
    I don't do arena, so can't comment on that one ...

but for me, what I lost was:

Energy: Trying to do monthly EQ .. I lost energy because I couldn't move .. considering the timeframe .. 2x full energy refills seems fair.
    Health pots (and maybe revives): Due to the bug, I would lose health in the fight .. and in fact, it behaved like AQ/AW .. where I lost half my health upon coming back in ... so that seems fair.

Aside from that ... I'll be honest .. didn't affect me much besides that .. *shrug* :)

For others .. I could see:
    Gold - re: Arena
    redo Arena or something? since I know of a few in my alliance lost their chance at getting a champ ..
    AW/AQ ... perhaps +1 day to end of the AQ or a reset of AW to attempt again .. or something ... (plus compensation for healths used, if any)

??

Then the overall "inconvenience" and "emotional distress' *OH MY*! :) won't ever say no to 5* shards .. ;) heh
  • Ckent1099Ckent1099 Posts: 69
    2k 6* Shards
    Master alliance season war rewards would be good.
  • adamlar4102adamlar4102 Posts: 18
    jacksoo said:

Quero apenas que a Kabam se foda.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    5* Basic Crystal
    They wont give anything above a PHC
  • JfRosasJfRosas Posts: 6
    5* Basic rank up gems!
  • 5 Team Revive,10 Level 4 Health potion,5 Level 5 Health potion
    Anything to help with 6.3 when it comes
    2k 6* Shards
    Hey look, an amazing offer by kabam while the game is not working properly. They found time to push this deal out... Give us 20 usd each because we need to pay sod the service call.

2k 6* Shards
    What I don’t understand and maybe it’s just me. Why put out an offer now with the game not working. They said they are working on a fix but found time to put that on hold to come up with, not a one part deal but a 3 part deal that involves players to spend monies 3 times, not once. Their priorities are backwards if you ask me. Fix the game, make it enjoyable and maybe, just maybe players will buy stuff from you.
  • 5 Team Revive,10 Level 4 Health potion,5 Level 5 Health potion
    Ckent1099 said:

What I don’t understand and maybe it’s just me. Why put out an offer now with the game not working. They said they are working on a fix but found time to put that on hold to come up with, not a one part deal but a 3 part deal that involves players to spend monies 3 times, not once. Their priorities are backwards if you ask me. Fix the game, make it enjoyable and maybe, just maybe players will buy stuff from you.

Offers are planned way in advance fyi
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’d be happy with one 5* generic RDT. Got a few Id like to have at r4 instead
    2k 6* Shards
    Sounds like a response that a kabam employee would say.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Carloni84 said:

All I've seen is lame or outrageous ideas people that play that most are affected are higher alliances we lost revives and healing pots on wars and aqs events we potentially lose ranks and tiers in those and 5* shards and t5 basic we are trying for so it's hard for us to take energy refills for compensation 4* crystal shards laughing my butt off I feel free aq next aq start and pots for both alliance and quests refund for the aq map 5 and above and few energy refills and another chance at arena when they can fit it in happened before and some cool rewards for our time and frustration and suffering for the inconvenience

I’m pretty sure I agree with what you are saying, but without punctuation it just reads like the ramblings of a madman.
This discussion has been closed.