**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star to rank up

Comments

• u should rank up venom,winter soldier, hawkeye, og thor or rogue, either in that order or depending on your progression needs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Venom and red hulk are your best options
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    I don't want to rank up another cosmic. I already have duped 5 star carnage and unduped cap marvel movie at r4. I also have unduped killmonger at r4.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    McocHP said:

I don't want to rank up another cosmic. I already have duped 5 star carnage and unduped cap marvel movie at r4. I also have unduped killmonger at r4.

Well I would still highly recommend Venom either way, but Red Hulk is underrated and amazing with Domino if you have her. He doesn't rely on buffs or debuffs which is nice. Winter Soldier is very good with that Killmonger, very Star-Lord-esque and the random power drains are way more helpful than you'd think. Spider-Gwen is so useful and powerful, would pair really nicely with that Venom too (great synergy for her).
    Her enervate mechanic is great for power control and she can hit like a truck. Luke Cage is just awesome raw power. Those stuns are helpful for so much content as well. Hawkeye is a very solid option if you don't already have a good power control champ and Heimdall is great to have ranked up for synergies. Rogue is also helpful in a lot of situations with that buff, power and life steal, especially since life steal scales with attack. So in order, I'd go Venom, Red Hulk, Winter Soldier, Spider-Gwen. The rest are nice, but not really necessary for you. I'd go Hawkeye though if you don't already have a good power control champ.